Sign a replacement for Villa?

January Signing?

• Total voters

Cesc4Messi10

Kiko is not consistent enough but he has shown flashes of brilliance, I agree he is nothing on Tello.Tello should be given the chance.

F

Flavia

Cuenca should be promoted, and then Pep can use Rafinha, Kiko, Deulofeu or Tello.

ammarfcb

ze special one
What I see in future?
Villa scoring epic goal with his tibia in CL Munich final

tumblr_lpho1uGYwR1qzjix8.gif

Birdy

The problem is that Villa could not be sold right now (in the summer i mean)..
Who is going to buy him after 6 months of absence + a bad season so far (who know how he is going to play during the Euro) ?
Villa will probably stay with us untill 2013..

ammarfcb

ze special one
The problem is that Villa could not be sold right now (in the summer i mean)..
Who is going to buy him after 6 months of absence + a bad season so far (who know how he is going to play during the Euro) ?
Villa will probably stay with us untill 2013..

looking at the english press. it seems any english team would kill for him. but his not for sale.

Rivaldo

Don't think we need anyone, Affellay will be back soon, Iniesta can move to the wing if needed, we still have Tiago. I'd really rather focus on defence where we are really short.

dalitis8

Banned
Sign a good and versatile defender. Then we can use Alves as RW more often, releasing more of our current attackers to play at LW.

Plus,our back line needs some bolstering up...

ammarfcb

ze special one
Sign a good and versatile defender. Then we can use Alves as RW more often, releasing more of our current attackers to play at LW.

Plus,our back line needs some bolstering up...

i still think pinto up front would make us almost as good as stoke.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Bartomeu confirmed that no additional signings will be made due to Villa's injury...I guess that's that then

Chainsaw

Killahead
Bartomeu confirmed that no additional signings will be made due to Villa's injury...I guess that's that then

Still that could change if there comes any more injuries to the team. Knowing Pedro, Sanchez, Fabregas and Iniesta history of injuries it's not unlikely that the club goes for a replacement in Januray.

Home of Barca Fans