Votes: 12 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • WTF?

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
delete it and get it back in the summer... At least we'll check the legitimacy of the curse by removing it for tomorrow? :pep:

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
no. keep it. the reason why we lost on Wednesday and Saturday is because I didn't update my BBM status on time, nor did I wear my Xavi jersey.

I will rectify both events on Tuesday.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I watched the last two matches after i got drunk heavily... Won't be watching tomorrow. So we'll find out the real reason

M

mitkoa7x

I wore my Messi 2009-10 shirt and we lost to Chelsea, I locked the shirt away for the Clasico and we still lost. Im guessing im clean.

M

mitkoa7x

You should ask for a ban before the Chelsea game, just a few hours. That will clear things up.

veryfatchocobo

Uh. I voted wrongly. I saw the poll as "should this post be deleted" and not "should Pep's defeats post be deleted.".............

M

mitkoa7x

I designed the thread to show both opinions on the matter but you people cant read the question above the answer options?

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
I wore my Messi 2009-10 shirt and we lost to Chelsea, I locked the shirt away for the Clasico and we still lost. Im guessing im clean.

I wore my messi 09-10 home jersey on wednesday and messi yellow 08-09 jersey on saturday.

I won't wear any of my jerseys tomorrow.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
No - Losses are just as important as wins. It's a part of the sport we all love, so we should get use to it. The glorious thing about this era in Barca's history is that it doesn't happen alot, so there is no harm in the existence of the thread - If we lost every week, then it would be slightly pointless and boring, but we don't.

Home of Barca Fans