Should Ultras and "Super Fans" be considered mentally ill?

does billy need more jelly?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • im a ultra. i see ronaldo in screens i run him over.

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters

kkkkasd

This includes the fans that get angry or mad when their team loses and whenever the other team scores they all put up their middle fingers or start yelling abuse.

Like how in the pictures of Messi at Bernaeu after scoring half the Madrid people in the background have their middle fingers up, I would consider those people "Super Fans".

I mean to give this a perspective if you were walking in the street and there was somebody you didn't like you wouldn't just put up your middle finger.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
This includes the fans that get angry or mad when their team loses and whenever the other team scores they all put up their middle fingers or start yelling abuse.

Like how in the pictures of Messi at Bernaeu after scoring half the Madrid people in the background have their middle fingers up, I would consider those people "Super Fans".

I mean to give this a perspective if you were walking in the street and there was somebody you didn't like you wouldn't just put up your middle finger.
:lol:

I'm actually shocked it doesn't say United States of America under your Location.

Home of Barca Fans