Shirt Sponsorship

Should Barca take on a shirt sponsor to pay off the debts?

• Yes

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • No

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
NO sponsorship to any BARCA shirt . Great institutions are based on Discipline , something to believe in & Ethics. No NO NO.

S

sd006

...the first time a football club sponsored an organization rather than the other way around

More than a club! Better than any corporate logo.

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
If we get a sponsor it will allows us to compete with Real Madrid in financial aspect as it is maybe 20++m deal...(but depends on what the sponsor it is & i hope it doesn't our shirt look bad)
i like the unicef logo anyway..and it's a tradition that we are proud of..

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
If we get a sponsor it will allows us to compete with Real Madrid in financial aspect as it is maybe 20++m deal

I'm not sure about that... the sponsorship it's not a great income... 20 millions? 30 millions? It's better keep our tradition...

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Me too... besides, it's look great in a shirt! Now, seriusely: for that amount, it's better to keep our tradition!

tonio7

I voted Yes only for one reason...
since Nike is already the company that outfits us, why not just get them to be the sponsor on our jersey with their logo? just the swish is good enough...

and this from a guy who works for Adidas, lol

R

RidiQLus

I voted no because the morale of giving is of higher importance to me than taking. All the other clubs in the world get paid for having a shirt sponsor; however, Barcelona was the first team to pay a certain amount (1.5 million Euros to be exact) to charity. It shows the principle beliefs and the classy system of Barca.

S

sd006

I voted Yes only for one reason...
since Nike is already the company that outfits us, why not just get them to be the sponsor on our jersey with their logo? just the swish is good enough...

I like your idea. If there is no other logo on the shirt (besides FCB), then it draws your eye to the Nike swoosh. Nike should pay for that privilege.

XaviMessiGirl

Bringing this up again... Sport is reporting that we may be interested in a sponsorship deal, but I don't know how much truth that holds.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Bringing this up again... Sport is reporting that we may be interested in a sponsorship deal, but I don't know how much truth that holds.

It's now new news really...Rosell has been angling for this for awhile now...It's a reminder of the corporate stooge he is...Leave it be

Home of Barca Fans