Shinji Kagawa

footyfan

Calma, calma
His second goal yesterday is just one of my favorite goals this year. Such a cute finish. His third wasn't too shabby either.

(5:13 on the video)

veryfatchocobo

We kind of need a guy like him right now. IMO, he's Man U's best man on the ball, good vision, scoring winger (at least for this game... though the goals come from the center), and likes those short passes. Though I do wonder if the hattrick is a once-in-a-lifetime thing for Shinji .-.

Last edited:

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
We kind of need a guy like him right now. IMO, he's Man U's best man on the ball, good vision, scoring winger (at least for this game... though the goals come from the center), and likes those short passes. Though I do wonder if the hattrick is a once-in-a-lifetime thing for Shinji .-.

Dont think you can call him a winger yesterday, he very rarely stayed out on the wing, he was able to do whatever he wanted, he's a very intelligent and technically very good player, he probably has the best movement in the league.

B

beautifulgame

Lol. I read this before the season started and knew it was wrong, now it looks even worse.

so interesting that you wait now to tell us you thought this before it happened, when it would may have actually counted for something then.

tell us more about what has already happened, that you knew before the fact.

AttackingFlair

so interesting that you wait now to tell us you thought this before it happened, when it would may have actually counted for something then.

tell us more about what has already happened, that you knew before the fact.

Well I remember posting here in the beginning of the 09/10 season and someone told me Rooney wouldn't score 20 goals that season which I disagreed with, he ended up scoring 34.

Dinho

United need to sell Rooney (too inconsistent and physically declining every season) and play Kagawa through the middle.

It's been a settling in season for him. Much like Silva at City, he'll be much better in his second season.

He's shown glimpses of his undoubted class. The hat-trick, the assist for Rooney vs Southampton, etc.

ammarfcb

ze special one
>Kagawa: "My dream is to win the CL some day!"
>leaves BVB for ManUtd
>ManUtd gets eliminated in the Round of 16
>BVB reaches CL final in the first season without him

G4kTnR.gif

Home of Barca Fans