Seydou Keita

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
There you go..

Sad_Eyed_Bugs_Bunny_by_Sony_Mae.jpg

Just to set the record straight, Pepe slapped his arm away and walked up to Keita face to face. It was Keita who backed off a little. All while Xavi (i think it was) was running towards Casillas :lol:

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Pipa = Pepita = Higuain's nickname.

The sentence in itself is more of: "Pipa, bloody hell!"

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nice goal tonight for Keita. While I'm happy for him, it also makes me a bit sad that he's now basically our backup DM. Not much hope of seeing those runs into box once La Liga kicks in.

aRegularAce

One of his trademark runs there. Competition on midfield is a killer. Pep clearly loves him and wants to turn him in a dm to give him playtime imo.not so sure if i like him in that position.

M

mitkoa7x

Pep makes Keite a DM, sub for Busi. Mascherano is going to be a CB and share playtime with Puyol now when Milito is gone. I'm really impressed by his play as a CB.

It makes sence having a sub midfield like Thiago-Keita-Cesc with Mascherano playing in central defence, everyone is getting their playime. Keita needs alot of work to become a quality DM but he can do it.

Yugi

it´s the last way he can play in this team, Pep doesnt want to slow Thiago down and also wont sit Cesc on bench...

rmpcsl

what about Thiago at false 9 then something like this:
Plan A
Busi/Xavi/Iniesta Sanchez/Messi/Pedro
Plan B
Masch/Cesc/Keita Affe/Thiago/Villa
Can this be Pep ideia?

Home of Barca Fans