Seydou Keita

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I wish Keita was allowed to make more of those runs. He has all those qualities that we lack sometimes: directness, physical strength, aerial ability..
Hope Pep trusts him more in the future, Xavi and Iniesta will need more rest in the coming months.

gingerless

I wish Keita was allowed to make more of those runs. He has all those qualities that we lack sometimes: directness, physical strength, aerial ability..
Hope Pep trusts him more in the future, Xavi and Iniesta will need more rest in the coming months.

afellay is the better man for that job

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pep speaks highly about Keita again:

"I can only say that our example is a player like [Seydou] Keita, who always gives his best even when his coach is a bit 'rude' by sending him on the pitch for just five minutes. We hope all our players can be like that."

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Pep said about Keita - "Keita is the symbol of Barcelona, he represents every thing about us. He's really unlucky to have a manager who doesn't play him regularly"

Such a great motivator this guy Pep!!

Merv

It sounds like something Pep would say but I've been unable to find the quote or the source. Complimenting the players while being self-depricating.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
keita knows his role and he is just happy to be part of the best team in the world...man really appreciates what he has

Home of Barca Fans