Seydou Keita

Moe

powered by;
im not sure if he will get 15+ goals.. dont forget that we mite miss him up tp two months for the african cup :angry:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
keita joins a list of Barça players who recently scored hatricks

messi etoo
ROnnie

Keeeita

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
If he can keep this form (not necessarily scoring) we can play Andrés as LW, therefeore filling that gap we have with Henry injured and Pedro losing steam... He was very involved in the game and that is what we need in that position...

Still his celebration are hilarious... When he scored his second goal, he was like "WTF! Why is everyone running towards me? Stampede! And I'm all caught up in the net and can't break free", then he realized he had scored, hahahahaha...

Tomba11

Would be hilarious if he could score almost as many goals as Samuel scored last season.

Yes I know, he's not a striker, but it would be fun if it happened. Go Mali!

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Would be hilarious if he could score almost as many goals as Samuel scored last season.

Yes I know, he's not a striker, but it would be fun if it happened. Go Mali!

please if that happens he will win fifa player of the year :lol:

G.J

V.H. 4 life
His second goal for me was the best of the night. Tracks back, wins it , start the attack, spread the ball, sprint to the box like a fox, and slide it into the net. Epic.

Tomba11

Seydou Keita - the secret weapon of Barca this season?

Ibra, Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Pedro/Bojan, Alves.... the defenders are occupied with keeping an eye on these players
and then Seydou Keita comes running towards the goal from nowhere@the midfield and scoring another golazo.

The second wave, and to take a good shot from distance, that's very important when the other team park the bus.

Seydou Keita is the man.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
I thought he was quite poor at the start, being lazy and not dropping deep searching for the ball which meant that our play didnt really start from the back the way it does with Xavi and Iniesta as the 2 CMs. Hence wy we were pumping long balls. His performance picked up quite a bit though :)

Home of Barca Fans