Sexism in football

Aasim

Bumbleman
Hope this doesn't mean Andy Gray will be sitting next to Clive Tyldesley in a couple of months..
]
]James Richardson would be a great fit.

Guardian

Well, women. Step by step they'll take all over the world. Today female referee, tomorrow female players, the day after tomorrow - managers. Say something against them, and you'll be charged with sexism. Bitches!

I wouldn't mind if they're naked though

B

blueduck

Well, female players won't happen anytime soon lets be honest. Women's football is beyond a joke atm.

What's funny is that women can say "it's your job to do the handywork around the house" & "you should know how to fix this" but men can't say "oh, you can't cook?". :rolleyes:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
tbh I don't think I want Jimbo on Sky, and watch him have to worship the PL and such. Sky may change the tone of their presentation post Keys and Gray, but they won't change the content.

Dave Jones or Simon Thomas for lead presenter. Big Sam to replace Andy Gray.

Guardian

female football will always be a joke
things will be different if they are naked. boobinha vs pussyberg? that will be interesting

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Thinking about it Sky signed Ben Sheppard a couple of months ago who is a good presenter so they may fast track him. He currently does goals on sunday and presents some live football.

mittchan82

They should have been professional at all times and keep their personal opinions to themselves. It's not about being politically correct or not, it's about being respectful to other human being in general. I can't believe some of the things that are being said in this forum by self claimed educated people. There are women in this forum and have some respect fellas.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
They should have been professional at all times and keep their personal opinions to themselves. It's not about being politically correct or not, it's about being respectful to other human being in general. I can't believe some of the things that are being said in this forum by self claimed educated people. There are women in this forum and have some respect fellas.

Exactly, it's not about being politically correct, it's about not being an idiot.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
There's no irons or ironing boards on a soccer bitch, so I see what Andy is talking about. There are a lot of shirts in the crowd, though.

Speaking of shirts, females can officiate male games as long as they are shirtless.

Home of Barca Fans