Sevilla

Antimilan

I seem to remember two consecutive 6-2s on Pizjuan in 2011, in which Sevilla hardly bothered Real.

Yeah.. we even lost against Barca last season 1-4 at home, hardly bothered Barca... those kind of matches come now and then, and it highly depends on the situation of the season (points-wise), but this season is something special. We are about to break the record of points in historical sense, the most total points ever in Sevilla's history is 71 points in 2006-07. While now we have 62 points, with 7 matches to go!

Egert

Estonian Culé
Please beat the hell out of Real. Deserved draw yesterday, we played like amateurs in 2nd half.

Antimilan

Yep. He got Messi's legs before the ball. Stopping a play with a foul is easy, as long as the ref doesn't call it.

Technically it was not a foul at all. He won the ball duel with Messi while standing, then just tackled to clinch the ball while Messi was going down on the pitch. It was risky though, as if Messi would've been just a bit faster in that case, it could've easily been a red card for Krycho.

F

Flavia

Technically it was not a foul at all. He won the ball duel with Messi while standing, then just tackled to clinch the ball while Messi was going down on the pitch. It was risky though, as if Messi would've been just a bit faster in that case, it could've easily been a red card for Krycho.

In cr's video, he does get the ball 1st. But with Messi, he first takes Messi's legs(Krychowiak was already on the floor), then the ball. Happened too fast, but it wasn't a clean tackle, like his vs cr was.

Antimilan

In cr's video, he does get the ball 1st. But with Messi, he first takes Messi's legs(Krychowiak was already on the floor), then the ball. Happened too fast, but it wasn't a clean tackle, like his vs cr was.

Yeah he got Messi's leg while tackling... a bit, but you can see the actual duel was won while both of them were standing, he pushed Messi with his shoulder (shoulder to shoulder) when he reached him, that was the clean part I'm talking about. Then the tackle was just to clinch the ball, but Messi was beaten already while standing.

Richard.H

It was a clean tackle to me. I literally said out loud "perfect tackle" when watching the game live. Truly a world class tackle.

Home of Barca Fans