Seung Woo Lee

mikia14

[youtube]MyF_tVf4ML0[/youtube]

Lee and Paik vs Zaragoza. Made by navidjaan. I thought Lee was better in the first half, looked a bit gassed in the second. Nonetheless spectacular play considering it's just been 3 wks in... Paik also looked formidable on the ball, esp that two footed dribbling...

Messi10

I watched the game live on Youtube Sunday! wow Alena is amazing honestly! he far to good for this level. he still needs to cut out is mistakes!

Lee made some amazing runs and amazing touches, Looks lightweight still. is workrate is good! he a fighter inside. Need to improve a LOT to atually make it at Barca tho.

[youtube]MyF_tVf4ML0[/youtube]

Lee and Paik vs Zaragoza. Made by navidjaan. I thought Lee was better in the first half, looked a bit gassed in the second. Nonetheless spectacular play considering it's just been 3 wks in... Paik also looked formidable on the ball, esp that two footed dribbling...

Surely, Paik was more gassed considering the fact that he pulled up (with cramps?) in the second half. Should be rather expected considering their lack of match fitness.

navidjaan

Surely, Paik was more gassed considering the fact that he pulled up (with cramps?) in the second half. Should be rather expected considering their lack of match fitness.

Yup. Also expected that Lee has been able to endure all games so far without getting cramps. He has spent the entire last half year ether training with a Korean 2nd tier team or with the Korean U-17 NT.

Co0ter

Lee reminds me a lot of Iniesta with his dribbling, he's got a class touch and is deceptively quick with the ball at his feet. You can see right from the get-go he's got a class touch. He's probably the prospect I'm most excited about; one to keep an eye on for sure. I'm just not sure center forward is the right position for him, he's 5'8" but really tiny. Wonder if he has the pace to play on the wings for us as well.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Lee reminds me a lot of Iniesta with his dribbling, he's got a class touch and is deceptively quick with the ball at his feet. You can see right from the get-go he's got a class touch. He's probably the prospect I'm most excited about; one to keep an eye on for sure. I'm just not sure center forward is the right position for him, he's 5'8" but really tiny. Wonder if he has the pace to play on the wings for us as well.

You know that discussion was the reason of opening the off-topic thread?

brood915

LSW 1G 2A
BSH 2A

They are on fire.

Kimchi-taka
n40FnKi.gif

Home of Barca Fans