Seung Woo Lee

MessiDinho10

Since when was Lee not allowed to play anymore? I always knew that he was one of our brightest talents in the Juvenil, didn't know that he was already forbidden to play for a long time tbh.

Since february last year. He's never been officially part of the Juvenil, only up to Cadet A. He played some tournaments with the Juvenil A and B though.

F

Flavia

I would...The transfer ban is effectively for the summer since Barcelona doesn't really conduct transfers in the winter anyway...If the Ter Stegen deal is unaffected, we'd cope...Losing a prized talent like LSW?...We'd cope there as well but you can bet it'd be much less likely that the next great young talent will think twice about coming to La Masia

There's a bigger issue to consider and that's the sanctity of the cantera and the club's foundation of developing youth talent...One transfer window is not worth losing that

I don't think we'll cope without a new cb. And there's the risk Stegen won't come as well.
But I don't think the ban will affect la masia. They just have to follow the signing rules. Bartomeu saying they asked to be an exception is what is stupid. That Fifa law is also stupid, but this board is the worse.

Robin

The solution seems to be establishing youth teams in other countries or partnerships with teams in other countries.
We sign young talents, but loan them out to a team in their own country. Then we should send Barça youth coaches to that team (interships?) to teach them the Barcelona way of football.

Theconomist

The solution seems to be establishing youth teams in other countries or partnerships with teams in other countries.
We sign young talents, but loan them out to a team in their own country. Then we should send Barça youth coaches to that team (interships?) to teach them the Barcelona way of football.

Or stop pissing off the right people, we've not handled this situation well not because it's ''illegal'' but because football is all about politics and we need real husslers working for the club not a bunch of baboons who are too blinded by past glory.
You think PSG will get sanctionned for the ''sponsorship'' they signed with QTA? :lol: You think Chelsea won't play in the CL?
The only reason Malaga was bared is because abdullah al thani didn't give a fuck about the club by then.
I'm a jurist and I can assure to you that the law is all about interpretation, but in the case of Fifa it's not even law :party1:

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Ban lifted temporarily during the appeal process or is it actually over?...I've yet to read something definitive

L

linetty

Apparently he rejected big money contract at Chelsea... I love him...

Any updates on the ban, by the way? Has it been lifted for good?

A talent of his caliber cannot be wasted. He's only 16 years old and will be ready for the first team at the right time, when Iniesta will be probably ending his carrer and Messi will hit his 30s.

He has been promoted to Juvenile A by the way

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He will play with the Juvenil A starting this season. He starts training on Monday. :dance:

He's still under suspension to play in official matches and the club will meet with FIFA on August 19 to see what they can do to resolve the situation of suspended minors playing

Home of Barca Fans