Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

Chainsaw

Killahead
lol I don't know what the hell just happened. Jovetic got injured right before the kick off. Handa gift Fio a penalty right at the beginning. Fio score on their first real attempt from a bad block from Handa again! Concede another and then Miranda got sent off. This is comical stuff tbh. Chaos! I hope Mancini put this team together for the second half, so at least they don't concede even more. Pathetic display by Handa but the lose of concentration from the team is even more pathetic.

It's ter Stegen's falt

Nah, just being unlucky.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Not that their brainfarts wasn't enough in the first half, Santon try to be Messi near Inter's box and give Fio another opportunity to score another!

The difference between the teams were not 3 goals, but Inter deserved to lose like this for throwing the match away after Handa's mistakes.

raki

Very interesting the playing style implemented by Paulo Sousa in Fiorentina. It´s refreshing. Have you seen it carefully?

xXKonan

Yip it looks like Montoya has made little impression there
Things are looking pretty Grim if he wants to comeback to Barcelona to prove to Lucho that he wants to be starter material. If he does Come back if you thought his situation was bad a season ago Being Behind Alves and Adriano and Douglas (At one point). It's worse as now The Competition is Alves,Roberto and Newcomer Vidal, With Roberto turning heads at that spot (And being better than Montoya has ever shown) and Vidal also being a strong option for RB It will be next to Impossible to ever get a game for us.

I admire his Spirit though he wants to come back to Barcelona and prove that he can be a Starter but Like I said above it will be next to Impossible unless all Three get injured at once. I assume he will likely be loaned out to another team and eventually sold (Or leave on a Free after his Contract expires) and never to be heard from again.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Still thinking on who to bet on... It's Italian football, already lost some money with Fiorentina today...

XaviMessiGirl

So nervous about this match. Inter winning means top of the table again.

CRnkHh4XAAAELoQ.png:large

Home of Barca Fans