Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
They are stacked at CB. Aside Rannochia and Vidic.. I liked Murillo at CA and Miranda is class.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Vidic is injured and most likely out of the club as soon as this January. Same can be said about Ranocchia who has barely showed any sign of improvements over the years. He was close to joining AC Milan this summer if Vidic was injured and Andreolli didn't join Sevilla.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Did Balotelli play?

The last 20 minutes or so again, a decent cameo with some good passes, but he looked a little lazy to me. He does his best work outside the box, & could or maybe should take Honda's position, but questions over his workrate there.

He'll start soon enough over Adriano I think, although i'd much prefer to see Niang, but he's out for months.

Also I think it's inevitable he will clash with Mihajlovic down the line, as he's a strong personality and accepts no nonsense.

I like Mihajlovic alot, he's very honest and his press conferences are so refreshing. When it's not good enough, he makes it known

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Cheers. So that's another good showing by Balo. Question of time now before he starts a game.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Official line-ups:

Chievo Verona: 1 Bizzarri; 21 Frey, 3 Gamberini, 12 Cesar, 18 Gobbi; 56 Hetemaj, 4 Rigoni, 23 Birsa; 19 Castro; 43 Paloschi, 69 Meggiorini.
Subs: 32 Bressan, 90 Seculin, 3 Dainelli, 6 Pinzi, 7 Pepe, 10 Christiansen, 11 Mattiello, 20 Sardo, 29 Cacciatore, 31 Pellissier, 40 Mpoku, 45 Inglese.
Coach: Rolando Maran

Inter: 1 Handanovic; 21 Santon, 17 Medel, 24 Murillo, 12 Telles; 13 Guarin, 83 Melo, 7 Kondogbia; 44 Perisic; 10 Jovetic, 9 Icardi.
Subs: 30 Carrizo, 98 Radu, 8 Palacio, 11 Biabiany, 14 Montoya, 22 Ljajic, 23 Ranocchia, 27 Gnoukouri, 33 D'Ambrosio, 55 Nagatomo, 77 Brozovic, 97 Manaj.
Coach: Roberto Mancini

Referee: Tagliavento
Assistants: Preti, Ranghetti
Fourth official: Passeri
Additional assistants: Banti, Pinzani

Chainsaw

Killahead
0-1 FT. Not the best of performance but it's always a tough ground and Chievo's been in good form.

That pace by Perisic tho. Too bad he screwed it up at the end by not passing to Icardi.

Home of Barca Fans