Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He was a goal a game for you, not as good stats for Juve. You could have easily won another CL had he stayed, he’s been dumped out of CL with Juve and in a league where his teams won the last 9 titles in a row. Beating Barca to title is way more impressive and he could have done it with ease last season.

+1000

I always say with Ronaldo Real would have won 18/19 the cl again. Not because they were so strong, more because the oppenents were rellay weak. I mean they would have got Juventus, Tottenham, Liverpool after Ajax. LOL would have been easy win for them.

serghei

+1000

I always say with Ronaldo Real would have won 18/19 the cl again. Not because they were so strong, more because the oppenents were rellay weak. I mean they would have got Juventus, Tottenham, Liverpool after Ajax. LOL would have been easy win for them.

That Liverpool beats them imo, but they would've challenged for the CL instead of being stuffed by Ajax.

Morten

He was a goal a game for you, not as good stats for Juve. You could have easily won another CL had he stayed, he?s been dumped out of CL with Juve and in a league where his teams won the last 9 titles in a row. Beating Barca to title is way more impressive and he could have done it with ease last season.

No, he wouldn't "easily" have won another CL had he stayed, perhaps if Zidane stayed also, but he didnt.
The team overall was on a decline, similiar to Juve, so its a wash.

La Liga is better, but thats all there is to it.

I do think it was a mistake from Perez to not give him that contract though, even at the time i thought it didnt make sense.

Morten

+1000

With Ramos and Ronaldo against Ajax, we might have pulled through.
No way we beat that Liverpool-side though.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

No, he wouldn't "easily" have won another CL had he stayed, perhaps if Zidane stayed also, but he didnt.

I do think it was a mistake from Perez to not give him that contract though, even at the time i thought it didnt make sense.

Zidane didnt stay as Ronaldo didnt stay if i remember correctly. So if Ronaldo would have stayed Zidane would done the same. Yeah Real was bad but that CL didnt have really strong oppenents.

Birdy

Liverpool was really bad in final, tottenham was even worse. I think an experienced Madrid with a hungry Ronaldo would have won.

With ZZ's black magic and CR7 they would have probably knocked out Ajax... Question-marks about Tottenham and City (probably eliminated by them).
But they would surely lose to Liverpool 18/19.
Imagine Allison in goal and Salah not getting injured in 2018 final, I say Liverpool probably wins this. But it would have been close.
2019 it would'nt be close with Fabinho and Matip-VVD pair at the back, while RM being all of them 1 year older

Vilarrubi

“Could have easily” is different to “easily”.

Home of Barca Fans