Serie A 2014/2015

Who will win the scudetto this season?

• Total voters

CuleLife4Life

I see some hateful comments are already in place. Kinda expected it when I posted it.

Actually the madrid fans I know have fond memories of his time at SB. He's done more good than bad during his time, despite being treated poorly.
As for him being fat and lazy. Hows Fred doing? :pep:

Glad he is enjoying himself at Napoli after he helped ruin Messi's chance to finally solidify himself as GOAT.

And scarily enough Fred has been pretty good. He is top scorer of the Brazilian league right now. Started a bit slow after the World Cup but picked up tremendously.

XaviMessiGirl

My hate for Rube >>>>>>>>>>>> my hate for Madrid & Chelshit, combined

Madrid are still worse to me but it's pretty damn close. Probably only because there are more Juve players that I like individually than Madrid players.

If you had a bad sunday, here's something to cheer you up. I couldn't contain my laughter for a good 5 mins, and it gets worse everytime I look at it.

https://vine.co/v/OKehWJzwJ2J

I'm afraid the WC debacle has mentally ruined whatever the player that was left in him. He's officially entered the Torres-Pedro territory. RIP '10 Gonzo. It was nice knowing ya. :(

That would have been funnier if Napoli had dropped points.

Chainsaw

Killahead
C'mon, he should be aiming for the top left corner, not the opponent's feet the second time. :facepalm:

And don't compare it to the WC miss. I know he should 've scored it, but it was not as straight forward as it seemed, if you consider the pressure and the distance from where he had to take the shot. Where he really messed up was his first take down, and from there it was always gonna be difficult. And there is no guarantee that someone else would 've converted it either. But whats done is done, history can't be rewritten. Most people will remember him for his miss in the WC final, rather than for the good he's done in his capacity as our frontman. But thats the nature and name of the game.

His WC final miss was worse because he had only a GK to beat and there is no solid reason why he took this chance so bad. About last night's miss it only makes it hilarious because he tried it twice and failed. But he had 3,4 players blocking the goal. I could agree with you if it was 1,2 defenders but 4 players defending compare to one GK?

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

What a great game that was. And what a great result that was. :D

ForcefulImpossibleAmbushbug.gif

zanela

Glad he is enjoying himself at Napoli after he helped ruin Messi's chance to finally solidify himself as GOAT.

Few things:
-ARG is NOT Barca. Players play for the shirt, not for the GOAT status of any one player
-If Messi is Maradona's Heir apparent, he should 've may be seized his own opportunity late on in the game. It was a relatively diff. chance, but reaching the top summit has never been an easy feat.
-If you're going to blame one player for messi's miseries, then you should also credit him for ending his team's 24y Qtf hoodoo. Without Higs, the semi doesn't happen, and neither the final. Messi wouldn't 've a final to his name even. But I guess, its easier to blame his teammates for his own individual failures.

I always found the pipita hate on this board quite bizarre, given he doesn't even play for Madrid anymore. But now I get it. Next time, god forbid ADM "ruins" Messi's chance to cement his GOAT legacy, he will be the forum's new punching bag. :rolleyes:

And scarily enough Fred has been pretty good. He is top scorer of the Brazilian league right now. Started a bit slow after the World Cup but picked up tremendously.

Tremendous in a league that has always been kind to the fat and lazy types. Scary indeed. :lucho:

His WC final miss was worse because he had only a GK to beat and there is no solid reason why he took this chance so bad. About last night's miss it only makes it hilarious because he tried it twice and failed. But he had 3,4 players blocking the goal. I could agree with you if it was 1,2 defenders but 4 players defending compare to one GK?

Have you seen Manuela? ~100 Kgs, frame of a truck, 3 in 1. :p

Seriously though, It has already been discussed endless on various ARG blogs on how pipa is more of an instinctive striker, known for his sharp one time finishes. Give him time on the ball and he's like a rabbit caught in the headlights. Which is what can be seen in both instances, but, personally, when a striker is in the box with li'l to no pressure on him, and given not one but 2 opportunities, he should bury it whatever bodies in front of him. But lets agree to disagree here.

Alissa

That was very clever and poetic, I'll give him that. It's always the same though, we always win thanks to the referee, so nothing new to see here.

XaviMessiGirl

That was very clever and poetic, I'll give him that. It's always the same though, we always win thanks to the referee, so nothing new to see here.

At least you admit it. :D Haha, how have you been anyway? Haven't seen you around much lately. How do you feel about Allegri compared to Conte?

Alissa

At least you admit it. :D Haha, how have you been anyway? Haven't seen you around much lately. How do you feel about Allegri compared to Conte?

Ah it's easier admitting it, what's the point in starting an argument I can never win. :p Juve is to Serie A, what Barca is to Uefa(lona and all that stuff). It's hard at first, but you get used to it. :D

Hmmm Allegri...it doesn't matter whether we are winning or losing, I just don't like him, I never liked him and never will. *sigh*

ejuventus

No, the real gift was the 2 Juve penalties who were outside the box

not....according to the rules, the white line is a completing part of the box area.

The foul was just on the line.....so that it was penalty.

Actually ,Totti's was simply a joke

Home of Barca Fans