Serie A 2013/2014

Who will win Serie A?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo

@Milanello: Balotelli arrived (25 minutes) late again for today's training session. He arrived 10 minutes late yesterday. :lol:

#Gazzetta Galliani could leave early when a settlement is reached over his end of service payment, which is estimated to be around 50 million :tata1:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Galliani will quit after the Ajax game
Any thoughts on that Ode to Django ?

utqAH.gif

He was great for many years, but has just made some bad decisions in recent years, and lost us money. Prob time for a change but i will absolutely miss him. especially his personality. and it's the end of the bromance! Galliani and Berlusconi had unrivaled success together.

Galning

utqAH.gif

He was great for many years, but has just made some bad decisions in recent years, and lost us money. Prob time for a change but i will absolutely miss him. especially his personality. and it's the end of the bromance! Galliani and Berlusconi had unrivaled success together.

Raiola in the background :lol:

Chainsaw

Killahead
Same shit, different day. Mazzarri needs to grow some balls and stop with this pathetic defensive approach week in week out. I'm really getting fed up with seeing the same shitty line-up each match. I mean WTF with playing with only one striker and one attacking midfielder behind him against fucking Sampdoria at home???!!! The team needs some attacking reinforcements for sure, but dropping the likes of Kovacic and Icardi (when he wasn't injured) to the bench in most of the matches surely is not a positive point for Mazzarri.

Inter despite getting improved as the whole is still losing easy points in the old Inter fashion, which is not a good sign at all!

pEllee

Good result for Napoli. And Callejon, already on 8 goals! Let's face it, no one expected that to happen. Great signing by Rafa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans