• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beautifulgame

Who in here thinks as high of Rudi Garcia as I do? What a coach

Cule4life

The Culest
Who in here thinks as high of Rudi Garcia as I do?

Well if he sells Benatia to us I sure would do :pep:

He would certainly improve our defence if he came here....

But it would be naive to think that a person who does great with limited resources would automatically do well at a big club like barca

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
BjphkH7CEAAFLtP.jpg:large

Bjpah2YCQAADMR3.jpg:large

BjpnRNKCAAAv9uL.jpg:large

QUICK FACTS

52,500 seats, expands to 60,000 for large, international events
Design inspired by the Colosseum, with ultra-modern steel and glass, wrapped in a floating stone screen
Glass and teflon-coated fabric canopy protects the seating bowl from the elements
Premium seating options include Suites, Loge Boxes, Club sections - all with luxe amenities
Anchors a 365-day-a-year entertainment destination, Roma Village, with shops, restaurants, bars, Nike SuperStore, AS Roma Hall of Fame
State-of-the-art training and wellness facility dedicated to AS Roma's first team training.

Totti looks like the boss in that all black, holy shiet

barcaboy15

BjphkH7CEAAFLtP.jpg:large

Bjpah2YCQAADMR3.jpg:large

BjpnRNKCAAAv9uL.jpg:large

QUICK FACTS

52,500 seats, expands to 60,000 for large, international events
Design inspired by the Colosseum, with ultra-modern steel and glass, wrapped in a floating stone screen
Glass and teflon-coated fabric canopy protects the seating bowl from the elements
Premium seating options include Suites, Loge Boxes, Club sections - all with luxe amenities
Anchors a 365-day-a-year entertainment destination, Roma Village, with shops, restaurants, bars, Nike SuperStore, AS Roma Hall of Fame
State-of-the-art training and wellness facility dedicated to AS Roma's first team training.

Totti looks like the boss in that all black, holy shiet

I was wondering who that good-looking guy was! (no homo)

XaviMessiGirl

It looks nicer than the images that had been circulating around before.

I wonder if Lazio will stay in the Olimpico... I don't think they have the funds to either buy it out or build a new stadium.

B

beautifulgame

The surrounding layer looks kinda like outdated design but other parts look cool. Only if our resident architect was around still..

XaviMessiGirl

Does anyone know how the 52,000 but expandable to 60,000 capacity works?

Not sure exactly, but I assume it's some kind of retractable extra tier or something. Which is smart to have so the stadium doesn't look quite as empty during "normal" matches.

Curva Sud will apparently have 14000 seats alone. Should make for quite an atmosphere during the Rome derby.

Cule4life

The Culest
Not sure exactly, but I assume it's some kind of retractable extra tier or something. Which is smart to have so the stadium doesn't look quite as empty during "normal" matches.

Curva Sud will apparently have 14000 seats alone. Should make for quite an atmosphere during the Rome derby.

Curva Sud have that many members? And surely incurring the cost for a retractable stand just so that the stadium looks less empty is not worth it. That's like wearing a tighter belt to look less fat

XaviMessiGirl

Curva Sud have that many members? And surely incurring the cost for a retractable stand just so that the stadium looks less empty is not worth it. That's like wearing a tighter belt to look less fat

Not sure how many regular members there are when you add all the groups together. Currently I think there are ultras groups in both Sud & Nord at the Olimpico (main ones in Sud), maybe they want to unite them in one Curva like Juve did with their new stadium.

And if you were fat & wore a tighter belt, you'd muffin top. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans