Serie A 2012/2013

Ataraxia

I think the referee messed up in the last call. It was a violent challenge but shaarawy was falling even before the contact was made.

Anyway Balotelli, awesome match. Niang as well, Milan were extremely unlucky for the whole 90 minutes, but eventually made it.

Sergio

Sergison
Didn't notice you complaining about refs when Milan were getting more than a few calls against them at the start of the season. Wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that Inter are now getting hammered by Siena. Thanks for giving the CL spot back as well. :lol:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Tied on points. Still one week before you can say that.

Stramma can't get this team to do anything. Honeymoon is over. Now that the team looks exactly what it holds in talent, things are stabalizing in Serie A to ser Inter in 6th position.

How did Allegri turn things around?

Sergio

Sergison
Tied on points. Still one week before you can say that.

Stramma can't get this team to do anything. Honeymoon is over. Now that the team looks exactly what it holds in talent, things are stabalizing in Serie A to ser Inter in 6th position.

How did Allegri turn things around?
Never said otherwise, but Inter are out the CL spots, which frankly they had no business being in anyway. And yes they are level with Milan, but considering it was only 2 months ago you were all boasting about how far ahead of Milan you were, what a spectacular fuck up that is. I also loved that your new fresh blood players were god awful. Kuzmanovic was being talked of as a Pirlo like figure for the first 20mins, until his fat self got tired and did nothing after. Schelotto was hilariously useless and slow as a turtle at it, to be subbed for that Croat 'Iniesta' who did a great impression of Ozil on the wings instead. Then the standard Zanetti and Chivu embarrassing themselves again and again, and it made for a wonderful spectacle. Some of the comments am now reading on Inter fansites is bringing tears to my eyes, brilliant stuff.

Best of all, only 1 week ago: 'This is a squad not just seeking the top 3, but taking the Scudetto' M. Moratti.

Twat.

XaviMessiGirl

I think Strama needs to stop insisting on playing 3-5-2 every match. That troll formation worked at the beginning of the season but after a while it just stopped, Inter don't have the same quality players as Juve or even Napoli, for that formation to be effective. And Zanetti should NOT be played in midfield. As soon as I read that he wanted Schelotto so he can use Zanetti more as a midfielder, it was just one big, epic :facepalm:

There have been whispers that Laurent Blanc might be the next coach, but really not sure how much good, if any, changing coaches (again) would do. I think more blame lies on Moratti/Branca for not being competent enough in the transfer market... midtable talent = midtable club (with Kovacic possibly excluded). Reminds me of Liverpool's similar problem.

I think with the players available Strama should try a 4-3-1-2:

--------------Handa---------------
Zanetti---Rano-----Juan------Naga
---Guarin---Kuzmanovic---Cambi----
-------------Kovacic---------------
-------Cassano----Palacio---------

When Milito is fit again obviously rotate him in. Another option is xmas tree with one of Cassano or Palacio further back (and ideally, Milito in front).

If not for Chivu's red and the penalty, might have been able to equalize and nab a draw but even so that's far from good enough especially against Siena who were in last place. No idea how this team beat Juve...

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Never said otherwise, but Inter are out the CL spots, which frankly they had no business being in anyway. And yes they are level with Milan, but considering it was only 2 months ago you were all boasting about how far ahead of Milan you were, what a spectacular fuck up that is. I also loved that your new fresh blood players were god awful. Kuzmanovic was being talked of as a Pirlo like figure for the first 20mins, until his fat self got tired and did nothing after. Schelotto was hilariously useless and slow as a turtle at it, to be subbed for that Croat 'Iniesta' who did a great impression of Ozil on the wings instead. Then the standard Zanetti and Chivu embarrassing themselves again and again, and it made for a wonderful spectacle. Some of the comments am now reading on Inter fansites is bringing tears to my eyes, brilliant stuff.

Best of all, only 1 week ago: 'This is a squad not just seeking the top 3, but taking the Scudetto' M. Moratti.

Twat.

Twat.

You are calling Moratti a twat or me?

Either way, I wasn't boasting about Milan so far behind but either way, they WERE so freakin' low and it was miserable/funny. I have, on several occasions reminded people that this Inter surge in the beginning was never going to last, especially that it was built around Cassano. But to tell you the truth, I was excited about Periera who turned out shit, and Schelloto hadn't played in a month even Moratti picked on him but don't pick on the new kid on the block just yet, you are better than that.

Kuzmanovic = pirlo? What?

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I think Strama needs to stop insisting on playing 3-5-2 every match. That troll formation worked at the beginning of the season but after a while it just stopped, Inter don't have the same quality players as Juve or even Napoli, for that formation to be effective. And Zanetti should NOT be played in midfield. As soon as I read that he wanted Schelotto so he can use Zanetti more as a midfielder, it was just one big, epic :facepalm:

There have been whispers that Laurent Blanc might be the next coach, but really not sure how much good, if any, changing coaches (again) would do. I think more blame lies on Moratti/Branca for not being competent enough in the transfer market... midtable talent = midtable club (with Kovacic possibly excluded). Reminds me of Liverpool's similar problem.

I think with the players available Strama should try a 4-3-1-2:

--------------Handa---------------
Zanetti---Rano-----Juan------Naga
---Guarin---Kuzmanovic---Cambi----
-------------Kovacic---------------
-------Cassano----Palacio---------

When Milito is fit again obviously rotate him in. Another option is xmas tree with one of Cassano or Palacio further back (and ideally, Milito in front).

If not for Chivu's red and the penalty, might have been able to equalize and nab a draw but even so that's far from good enough especially against Siena who were in last place. No idea how this team beat Juve...

You want to start an 18 year old kid who just came off the plane in there? He'd die, like Coutinho did for us.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Mario Balotelli has found himself at the centre of a racism storm in Italy after the Milan vice-president Paolo Berlusconi described him as "the family's little n****r".

Berlusconi, the younger brother of the former Italian prime minister Silvio, who is Milan's president, described Balotelli as "negretto di famiglia" at a political meeting in Monza and was filmed by reporters.

:shakeshead:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I don't think it translates properly, i don't think he meant it in that way.

Sergio will probably tell you.

Home of Barca Fans