Serie A 2012/2013

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
your team played well today Nolan? i couldn't watch, too many games are on at the same time & Juve are shown on my tv.

They were sloppy really, but we are outclassing Catania completely. And any day where both Jovetic and Toni score goals is a good one.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Juve score, 2-1, Buffon has won this game for them, they were poor & Genoa could've scored a fair few goals.

42 games unbeaten....

Roma concede two goals :lol:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Juve score, 2-1, Buffon has won this game for them, they were poor & Genoa could've scored a fair few goals.

42 games unbeaten....

Roma concede two goals :lol:
Isla, Armero and Lichsteiner out of the games.... Well, atleast they seem to have subbed in Lichsteiner but still... And I have Immobile on the bench...

Ode to Django

Isla, Armero and Lichsteiner out of the games.... Well, atleast they seem to have subbed in Lichsteiner but still... And I have Immobile on the bench...

It was more of a reserve side bar a few, getting ready for midweek vs Chelsea.

seeing there performance they definately will drop points balancing the League + CL

Beast

The Observer
That was really a WTF news.. i was watching Roma game and they were comfortably winning 2-0 so i switched to Juve -Genoa (Genoa was leading 1-0 ) didn't think of looking back at Roma game.. wtf did happen ?

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Zemenball happened. :D

In other news Serie A really started today, Zamp sacked Sannino, replaced him with Gasperini.

Ode to Django

:facepalm:

Roma were amazing first half, came out second half & conceded two goals in two minutes :lol: Roma are going to be so entertaining this year. talk about Gung-ho

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
As much as I love seeing Roma suffer, I hope they do good enough to keep Zemen around, nothing is more fun than Zemenball.

Meanwhile I'm actually impressed with Fiorentina's defending, the Roncaglia (who's Argentine thuggery has made him a fan favourite already, I can't believe the bosteros tried to lowball him, he's such a classic Argentine defender), Gonzalo and Tomovic (who has replaced Nastasic nicely in his first two games) trio has been very stable, they will let in goals against better teams because they play high up and the team is focusing on attacking first, but it sure ain't Zemenball.

Home of Barca Fans