Sergio Ramos

El Gato

Villarato!
I loved the part 'in the general direction of a player' :lol:
Yeah, Because spitting on the ground is just too mainstream for ramos
You're just a fan in denial that one of his favorite players is douche and a disgusting twat, He got caught on cam, Case closed.
Don't try to twist things, It'll just make you more pathetic, Just accept this is your team and live with it.

Not sure what's so funny. Didn't Messi spit in the general direction of a player?

And sure he got caught on cam spitting to his left. Indeed a great angle. I'm sure he aimed right in between Costa's eyes though! I'm pathetic for not judging something by the material that is supposed to prove something it does not show. Fuck logic.

ricknattery

This is true^

Marca and AS do more to damage Madrid then to help them, they have caused so many bloody problems, I'm surprised their even allowed at press conferences. I don't know how they get away with it, but I doubt they realise they are helping Barca alot this season due to their mission to get Mourinho sacked. If I was in Mou's situation I would have done a SAF and told them to GTFO and banned them from showing up to one again until they changed the way they do things.

Marca and As are probably used by Florentino to do the "dirty" job of helping him sack a coach when he doesn't want him anymore. It's funny how they can turn their backs on people they were so eager to get in the first place. Mou cannot throw away the press as much as he'd like. Football has high earned salaries thanks to the press in a big proportion. They hype players and coaches to the extreme and then just forget them when they are of no use. That's the way football is. Mou and all the other coaches and players should learn to deal with that kind of press, it comes with the salary...

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...

M

mitkoa7x

I just noticed he said "mori clizma".

clizma (клизма) means anima in bulgarian, now if thats not a marry christmas dont know what is

El Gato

Villarato!
Cmon now, he had good intentions. He got a piece of paper with the wishes to memorize and said it with andalusian accent, what a crime.

But yeah, Messi would boss him with his english skillz :pep:

GiantKiller

Cmon now, he had good intentions. He got a piece of paper with the wishes to memorize and said it with andalusian accent, what a crime.

Yeah. I watched a La Liga advertisement on Star Sports in which Messi, amongst other Barca players, says something that (even after watching it multiple times) had me left thinking whether he said it in Spanish/Catalan/not English. :lol:

Xavi spoke in English, though. :wub:

Clockwise

Buccaneer

Are u questioning Messi's English Skillz in a Barcelona forum? Are u aware who Fergusen asks his grammatical questions from?

Home of Barca Fans