Sergio Ramos

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I doubt you would find many bad performances from him last year. He just gives Barca a really tough time. Plus both Pepe and Ramos when played next to mentally stable defenders they were excellent. Both next to each other can be very reactive. Add Khedira who makes defenders come out late in last ditch tackles they seem crazy.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I doubt you would find many bad performances from him last year. He just gives Barca a really tough time. Plus both Pepe and Ramos when played next to mentally stable defenders they were excellent. Both next to each other can be very reactive. Add Khedira who makes defenders come out late in last ditch tackles they seem crazy.

That is actually a very shrewd view point there which is really very accurate.

B

barcelonista

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. He was the one making that stupid backpass to Balotelli. He fucked up the offside trap for Di Natale's goal. He risked a red card and penalty against Croatia. He did have the mighty Hugo Almeida in his pocket though, can't argue against that.

I remain that he lacks the composure, calmness and intelligence to be considered world class. Giving Barca a hard time must be a joke. How many times does he fuck up the offside trap by making a step forward to be left looking like a dick waving with his arms at the linesman?

The quality of defenders has drastically regressed over the years. Nowadays it's all about pressing as a team and centrebacks being comfortable with the ball at their feet rather than being 1 on 1 warriors. Getting carded for every good tackle nowadays (how many undeserved cards did Mascherano already receive?) doesn't help.

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

Calling Pique mentally stable? Does the name Shakira ring a bell? ;)

Also:

Meitux

he is a great defender but yes his attitude isnt the best and playing with assholes like pepe and being coached by mourinho destroys you

DucdeOrléans

I can't stand this villain but credit where credit is due. He has been a beast during the EURO's so far and he had also a great season for RM. That penalty was sexy as hell but still not better than Pirlo's.:wub:

It's a scary thought imaging him next to Piqué during a whole season and not a maniac like Pepe.

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
to be quite honest ive always liked his performances for spain. in each of the last four (euro 08, confederations cup 2011, wc 2012 and euro 12) tournaments he has managed to earn my respect, until september again rolls around the corner and he dresses in white. it is as if douchebagginess is a requisite in the capital contracts.

Pepe Silvia

I am a total Ramos fanboy this summer and I'm not afraid to say it. When he tackled the snot out of CR and made him cry like a girl, I had instant hearts in my eyes.

M

mitkoa7x

He almost ruined our show that night... and cules saying they like him... disgusting.

4625313_460s.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:

veryfatchocobo

Dunno why there's hate for Sergio Ramos in the NT.... He is a worldclass defender. Being with Pepe and Mourinho make him an asshole though

Home of Barca Fans