Sergio Ramos

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

I heard about the incident, but didn't see it until now. Apparently it happened during the beginning of the game, when Horse aldready had a yellow card.
Oh you silly madridista refs you...

Oh my God... and it's the other player who gets carded. I'm feeling helpless and frustrated

M

mitkoa7x

If I played for Rayo in that game I would have assaulted the ref... scandalous decisions all game. I though Barbalan was unbiased but I was wrong.

Theconomist

says he wants to play as CB for spain.
Even for the bad form Pique is in, Shakiraboy walks all over this guy.Let's not forget the worst player in the 2010 world cup final who let robben almost score twice

B

barcelonista

After Messi broke Cesar's all time goal scoring record this week, Ramos decided to break a club record as well: received his 11th La Liga red card. So now he is Madrid's all time most sent off player at the age of only 25. Congratulations. :worthy:

M

mitkoa7x

No word to describe this legend.

Lets try with a picture

ok0pqd.jpg

so a war horse...explains a lot

Barcilliant

DId RFEF reverse Ramos card? Ramos is a cunt. EVery time he plays against Barca in particular he tries to break someone's legs. He's in good company in the sense that Pepe, Marcelo, Arbeloa are also trying to do the same.

He is a disgrace. I cant remember his Sevilla days. Was he like this there also??

Chainsaw

Killahead
DId RFEF reverse Ramos card? Ramos is a cunt. EVery time he plays against Barca in particular he tries to break someone's legs. He's in good company in the sense that Pepe, Marcelo, Arbeloa are also trying to do the same.

He is a disgrace. I cant remember his Sevilla days. Was he like this there also??

Yep, this is the most unbelievable of them all. I still can't believe they did it.

Sergio Ramos to me always looked like those cocky kids who think if someone tells him to do one thing and he does another thing he will look cool and all. As a professional player he indeed has to respect and obey certain rules to survive as a pro footballer, but his reckless character always tend to pop out in particular situations. When things don't go in his favor he tries to go grab it by himself and if he fail to do it he tries to ruin the opponent's party at least.

His character might help him to be a fighter, but also stop him from being mature enough as a respectful opponent.

Home of Barca Fans