Sergio Ramos

Morten

What confuses me is "banned drug, but not actually banned if doctor says its ok", so its an illegal drug thats not illegal?

serghei

There's nothing to this story imo. Why where they outplayed and dominated by Bayern in both seasons if they were doping? They are normal in this chapter. Btw, Ramos is still one of the assholes of the game.

Last edited:

Morten

There's nothing to this story imo. Why where they outplayed and dominated by Bayern in both seasons if they were doping? They are normal in this chapter. Btw, Ramos is still one of the assholes of the game.

Outplayed by Bayern in 16/17? Hardly, quite the even contest, i would even say we played better than them over the 2 matches, created more chances im pretty sure.

serghei

Outplayed by Bayern in 16/17? Hardly, quite the even contest, i would even say we played better than them over the 2 matches, created more chances im pretty sure.

Yea, it was pretty even truth be told. Certainly true for 17/18.

Horatio

You're welcome

What the hell does that prove? You can use doping but still be the poorer team.

Devils

sergio_ramos_haircut_2-362x500.jpg

100% juicing.

Y'all crazy if you believe otherwise.

serghei

What the hell does that prove? You can use doping but still be the poorer team.

Nah, at this level it shows when you are doping imo (this or everybody is doping). There has to be some sort of discrepancy between the level of the two teams, and Madrid did not seem fitter than their opponents. Plus, they wouldn't need to tank in the league to increase their chances in the CL would they? I mean if you are doping you should be able to fight on all three fronts right?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't claim to be an expert in this field, but an anti-inflammatory drug seem to not be that big of a deal no?

I think the problem is the secrecy between UEFA and Real Madrid when the standard is to publicly announce these sort of things with the player in 9/10 cases getting some form of punishment even if it's like for three months as a slap on the wrist.

According to WADA it's the athlete that's responsible despite a mistake made by his or her doctor. At least that's the sort of shit I kept hearing when a Norwegian athlete got suspended for using a freaking lip cream for treating sun burn her doctor told was fine to use, but contained a banned substance.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Also, we've already seen how Lance Armstrong and the Russians got away with it until they got caught out by whistleblowers and other people in the end.

How can you trust UEFA to be sincere with these things? Shit like this is always publicly informed and announced.

Who knows how many are truly into this mess. It's usually the most powerful and Florentino Perez is without any doubt the most powerful and influential football executive in European Football, partly due to his personal business ventures and the fact that he's the President of Real Madrid who are always going to have a higher standing than a team like Juventus.

khaled_a_d

It isn't doping, anti-inflammatory (corticosteroid) that can be taken but FIFA should be informed before, this regulation is to ensure that players aren't forced to do this without their permission and also to ensure it isn't being abused (if used consistently, this could lead to muscle loss and weakness) so it isn't about "fair play" but protecting players from their own teams.
This is more or less an administrative problem rather than a doping one

serghei

It isn't doping, anti-inflammatory (corticosteroid) that can be taken but FIFA should be informed before, this regulation is to ensure that players aren't forced to do this without their permission and also to ensure it isn't being abused (if used consistently, this could lead to muscle loss and weakness) so it isn't about "fair play" but protecting players from their own teams.
This is more or less an administrative problem rather than a doping one

Even more reason to not make a big deal out of this.

khaled_a_d

Even more reason to not make a big deal out of this.

Not a big deal at all, media just want to make headlines.
Neither is Cr7 btw, UEFA should try to get sample three times from players (some people are hard to find the veins) and if failed hand it to team doctor to take the sample, apparently they failed twice and Cr7 was upset because they always target him for sampling, so the UEFA team just handed it to RM doctor after 2nd time rather than 3rd.
It is non-story really. And if it happened with Barca player we would have been raged about this bs

Home of Barca Fans