Sergio Canales

[FCB]Messi[10

Well he didn't do nothing good today in the game except for maybe some good crossing but that was only in 2 occasions. But today he found out from the Barcelona faithful, what it means to be a Madrid player for them.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Overrated

he's 18 playing in the camp nou for racing!

don't get me wrong he was poor last night, but I wouldn't make any long-term judgements based on that.

although it is interesting how his goals have stopped now the pressure and expectation to perform is there. let's see if that holds.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Don´t say.. That tackle.. oh.. Loved it :)
Loved it? That was a bad challenge, luckyly Canales wasn't standing put on the grass or it was injury all over the place. And Canales took that very well and mature, other players would have been whining.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Well, the guy had like one amazing game and the rest were average, I'm not saying he can't become a star in the future and that he lacks quality, but the hype around him is absurd...

It was good that Rafa tackled him, it made me chuckle, but as Gneg said, the little guy took it like a pro, maybe Cristina could learn from him...

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Oh come on kids. He was the best racing player out there. All the best racing moves came via Canales and he was 18 playing at Nou Camp. What else do you want from him?

If Bojan was at loan at Racing and he did half of what Canales did last night, most of you will be going absolutely ecstatic. Absolutely pathetic response on how a 18 year old played against Barcelona.

and that Marquez tackle was terrible but thats what he gets for choosing Madrid.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What do you want? He´s a madridista. And it´s a match day. Comparison between Barca player and a madridista just dont add up as of course Cules would be "ecstatic" over a Barca player. I bet you didn´t like the Nou Camp whistling at him either.
As for the "overrated" part: Sure, I was just throwing it out there. But if anything, people were making over the top long term prognosis based on couple of games which is worse than few us making bad ones for laughs.

Home of Barca Fans