Sergio Busquets

Fati_Future_BallonDor

There is a reason why he was always one of the worst / the worst player of the humilations. He is so bad now that I cant rememeber how he played so good in Pep era.

Andresito

Staff member
This guy will be bashed all season with Rakitic gone and Suarez/Vidal on the way out.

As much as I agree that he's done, there's always one player who gets most of the stick. Next in line is Roberto.

FinBarcelonafan

This guy will be bashed all season with Rakitic gone and Suarez/Vidal on the way out.

As much as I agree that he's done, there's always one player who gets most of the stick. Next in line is Roberto.

Roberto is valuable substitute, he can play multiple positions on okay level. As long as he is not made starter, I don't think I have any problem with him. Not everyone needs to be world class for the team to work. You need versatile players like Roberto

Andresito

Staff member
Roberto is valuable substitute, he can play multiple positions on okay level. As long as he is not made starter, I don't think I have any problem with him. Not everyone needs to be world class for the team to work. You need versatile players like Roberto

Yeah I agree regarding Roberto, he's the perfect squad player.
During the Pep era it was Keita who was the black sheep, even if he had attributes no other player had. There's always one player who deservedly or undeservedly gets more shit, and I think it's the same at all clubs.

FinBarcelonafan

Yeah I agree regarding Roberto, he's the perfect squad player.
During the Pep era it was Keita who was the black sheep, even if he had attributes no other player had. There's always one player who deservedly or undeservedly gets more shit, and I think it's the same at all clubs.

That's true. There's always the goat and the scape goat.

Andrew M

There's also the player who seems to get given the benefit of the doubt all the time by many people. It was Arthur for a time

He's a victim of bad tactics, pandering to Messi etc

Home of Barca Fans