Sergio Busquets

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
:facepalm:

I meant the part about replacing Busi "with Masch is like replacing Messi with a road sign" comment.
But Busi played alright imo, one of the better players.

:lol:

Icarium

Lifestealer
He was poor for most of the game. And yeah, tragicomical stuff again with playacting.

Tell me what do you expect from busi? Diving into tackles and making clearances? Busi was one of our better players, he created 2 quick counters which were wasted by our forwards.

Kuchi

Wasted time, got the yellow card he wanted so he can miss the next game and not Sevilla or Valencia, even got a Celta player sent off, bossed it:) all in the same play

L

linetty

I meant the part about replacing Busi "with Masch is like replacing Messi with a road sign" comment.:
That's true and it was proved again and again and again. Masch is known mainly for his defensive abilities and they're still overrated as hell. He's so overhyped because of that freakin World Cup, it's mind blowing

serghei

So-so game. Pique got mad at him for not closing down one of Celta's players in time. And rightfully so. He was the DM of a midfield that got owned for about half of this game.

L

linetty

"freakin World Cup" :lol:

Hilarious
This is hilarious and your racist insult towards Neymar is not? Yeah, it has even come down to that. Pathetic.

An what exactly is hilarious about my claim? Masch has never repeated his WC performances in Barca because tournaments like these are no determinant of how's one playing in his club.

Your opinion means nothing to me because you're very transparent with your Neymar and Busquets hate, that is hilarious.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He was poor for most of the game. And yeah, tragicomical stuff again with playacting.

I'm surprised by this, Bojan - why the resentment towards the player? You can't really admit he was poor for most of the game, far from accurate IMO

Orellano can have no complaints about his improbable meltdown that led to the sending off...His coach echoed the stupidity of his actions

dakt

He's the only one that can make a decent pass forward. He was alright, just shouldn't risk with the ball and put more effort in defense.

dakt

Doesn't like or have opinion that he's not in form?
People should drop like/hate relations and accept other's opinions and criticism.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Busi had a good game, 2nd or 3rd best easily. Tell me how he played bad. If you are comparing to his best self then why don't you criticize other players who are playing even worse. I just don't get it iniesta will never be as good as he once was. He is past his prime and he has no freedom in this system. He is not giving up either, he tracks back a lot. Always trying to win back the ball. He is giving 100% on the pitch. There is not much else he could do.

I understand neymar criticism but i don't understand busi and iniesta constant criticism even when they played relatively good game.

It is obvious he prefers masch over busi. Time and time again masch showed us he is inferior to busi at dm in barca

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans