Sergio Araujo

Theconomist

Only seen the goals on a crappy low quality clip, but that second goal of his looked pretty sweet. Probably too little, too late for him though.

Why? He's young, got experience in la masia which will translate in higher marketability for him, who knows he might make it big somewhere else.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
seems to have picked it up lately... 2 goals, 2 assists this month.

How's his game overall?

SamperFCB

Not that special, despite his goals. Technical qualities and positioning not that great. I rate Dongou higher as Araujo. The former definitely my #1 for the nr. 9 position at the B-team.

Mesu

First season at Barca B was always going to be difficult. Learning to play with different style of play but He looks sharp and has also been scoring lately. I think he will do a lot better in his second season with Barca B. I rate him very highly, He is the only forward in Barcelona who has good aerial skills plus he can shoot very well with both feet. I am expecting something special from him in his second season at Barca B.

SamperFCB

Good news. Never had been a fan of loaning Araujo with that ridiculous buy option after two years. Dongou and Sandro as strikers is quality enough for me. But I'm not wondering if Eusebio wants to buy an old 'over-the-hill' striker, which he is going to use every match to block our talents.

MessiDinho10

Good news. Never had been a fan of loaning Araujo with that ridiculous buy option after two years. Dongou and Sandro as strikers is quality enough for me. But I'm not wondering if Eusebio wants to buy an old 'over-the-hill' striker, which he is going to use every match to block our talents.

Rodri is coming back from loan right? ...

Home of Barca Fans