Sergio Aguero

Raspberry

DIEGO MARADONA has told Sergio Aguero he has found the perfect club in Manchester City — and can win the lot at the Etihad.

aguero_280x390_736694a.jpg

Maradona revealed: "I told Aguero he needed a team that would support him.

"He needed one that meant he can play in the Champions League, can play in very important championships.

"People at Atletico Madrid said I was a fool but I told them this foolish person is not that much of a fool.

"Aguero is playing in a team at Manchester City where he is going to fight for everything."

"It was worrying me that he may have played for many years for Atletico Madrid. For that time they would only have one star, and didn't do much in Europe.

"Now Aguero is playing at a place he deserves."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3810420/Diego-Maradona-has-told-Sergio-Aguero-he-can-clear-up-at-Manchester-City.html

E

estranged

Alexis is more hard working than Aguero and is not money motivated as Aguero is so I'm happy with Alexis in that regard. Once Alexis gets fully fit and in groove at Barca we won't hear a single "I wish x came instead of Alexis". Don't forget Citeh were also interested in Alexis at one point and he told them to fuck off :alexis:

T

tariqo

Alexis is more hard working than Aguero and is not money motivated as Aguero is so I'm happy with Alexis in that regard. Once Alexis gets fully fit and in groove at Barca we won't hear a single "I wish x came instead of Alexis". Don't forget Citeh were also interested in Alexis at one point and he told them to fuck off :alexis:

still

aguero >> alexis

E

estranged

Alexis has been awesome so far in his short Barca career and will obviously only get better with time, so I don't see the need for the Aguero comparisons anyways, whose to say maybe Aguero will not fit in our system and be a total flop. Alexis IMO was one of the main reasons we dropped 2 points on Saturday, he was torturing Sociedad defenders with his pace. We were a totally different team when he was on the pitch.

Home of Barca Fans