Sergio Aguero

B

BrianSwan

Nothing to do with league strength, he's just playing in better team now which gives him more chances.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Aguero is much better than that fatty. Man City looks more balanced without Tevez.

Nothing to do with league strength, he's just playing in better team now which gives him more chances.

Didn't David Silva say the defending in La Liga is better than in EPL?

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
La Liga defenders are better equipped to defend against good technical players like Silva. Even Torres said something like that when he came to England as to why he was so successful.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Don't know about that, but he's said that the teams in England are no more physical than La Liga.

"Here it's all about speed and the direct style of play, teams are constantly looking for goals. In Spain it's slower, more possession-based and overall the game is read better.

"Also, there is a lot of pressing here and consequently more space is created for one to exploit. In Spain defending is more organised and it can be difficult to break down."

His interview from Revista de la Liga. I didn't see any part about physicality but that's probably true also.

Raspberry

So he's saying in Spain they park the bus more. I'd agree.

The comments about the physicality was mid season last year I believe, when he had proved the "he's too small" doubters wrong. As Aguero is doing.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Chelsea will regret it too. He wanted Barca and Chelsea over City. But in the end City have themselves a wonderful player and need to make the most of his time there.

Hatem Ben Arfa

One could argue (and not few EPL fans wouldn't if it was other way around) that Aguero scores more in England because EPL is poorer than La Liga
His kind is also too small to cope with tough EPL defenders :)

I agree with that.

That is why I think Messi would score 50 premier league goals easily. People saying Messi is weak and small(he's not, he's as strong as an Ox btw), well look at little Aguero!

M

mitkoa7x

I've always had a crush for Kun but im happy he is in City playing with such great teammates, i would have loved having him in barca but thats life... Go Aguero!

Home of Barca Fans