Sergio Aguero

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Aguero's transfer reminded me of how ignorant English commentators and a big majority of their fans are regarding foreign leagues.

M

mitkoa7x

I lol'd so hard when the comentator started speaking about Kun, it was like he was reading from his wikipedia page... All EPL fan boy commentators are just pathetic with their ignorance about the football outside their precious 'premier league'...

dalitis8

Banned
Aguero's transfer reminded me of how ignorant English commentators and a big majority of their fans are regarding foreign leagues.

But it's not just about foreign leagues, it's about La Liga. The 2nd best league in Europe, and apparently not that far behind.

dalitis8

Banned
"A new star is born"

Sky commentator after Aguero's 2nd and stunning goal.

I mean, what the hell is wrong with you people? It would have been almost as bad when CR scored his first goal with Madrid and the Spanish commentator saying: "A new star is born"

J

Jillian123

I gotta say that I didn't really know much about Aguero before, I've seen him play for Manchester city twice only so far and already think he is gonna be the next big thing in English football. He played brilliantly in both matches and looks to have a great attitude, as you can tell I am already a big fan...............

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
One could argue (and not few EPL fans wouldn't if it was other way around) that Aguero scores more in England because EPL is poorer than La Liga
His kind is also too small to cope with tough EPL defenders :)

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
EPL defenders don't know how to deal with technically adept players, hence Torres did well at the start, and Aguero doing well as well as Rooney. Only the top defenders in the EPL can do decently against those types of players.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah nah he's definitely good enough to score against top sides, though Barca's defence is overrated IMO other than Pique. Their good defence comes more from not letting the opposition have the ball rather than their defenders actually being all brilliant. I do see Aguero scoring against top sides this year, I have no doubts about that. He's more talented than Rooney, he'll just have to prove himself consistently in the EPL first.

Robbie

City have got themselves a magical player. He's going to keep scoring and won't stop for a long time. And even if he gets injured, they have Dzeko, Tevez, etc. They might win the title this year.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I'd put money on a definite title win next season if they don't get it this time round(which I think they won't, but they could easily prove me wrong).

Home of Barca Fans