Sergio Aguero

BBZ8800

Assuming that he stays injury-free: Would you even bet that Griezmann outscores him? I wouldn't.

It is hard to predict.
The least likely option is that he will score 20 league goals.
The most likely scenario is:
1) missing majority of a season due to age, injuries and fitness problems (like Mandzukic at Milan, for example)
2) scoring 10-15 goals and having a so-so season
3) playing a lot but scoring only 5-10 goals due to a new club, new system and age

Imo, people are still dreaming about his finishing skills, but he:
1. needs to run and move to get into chances
2. he is coming from City, where all teammates are moving and creating chances for everyone = into Barca where nobody moves and everyone waits for Messi to drop deep and play a heroball

There is also a chance that our team will be way worse than him due to his age, injuries, meh movement in attack paired with Messi.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Getting rid of Su?rez just to get him a year later is just stupid... I would be okay with this transfer if he was brought here as a backup, but since we don't even have any other CF he'll end up stinking up the place like the uruguayan before him...

By the way, Su?rez is a club legend and Ag?ero was fantastic during his prime, but right now they are not at the level required by a top club...

iniestaGOAT

Getting rid of Su?rez just to get him a year later is just stupid... I would be okay with this transfer if he was brought here as a backup, but since we don't even have any other CF he'll end up stinking up the place like the uruguayan before him...

By the way, Su?rez is a club legend and Ag?ero was fantastic during his prime, but right now they are not at the level required by a top club...

I guess you are one of those reddit shitposters who cannot see the difference in their wages...
great signing any way you look at it. Especially if depay comes in who will be koemans starter. Then go all in for halaand next season.

Barcilliant

Lol, obviously no one here wants him.
Officially a Barca player and still not accepted by the mods as such.
Welcome to Barca Kun. I hope you score a ton of goals.

Andresito

Staff member
Was he limping when he walked on during presentation?

Jesus...

He was jogging on the treadmill without problems during the medical check ups. He's always walked a bit weirdly.

Should btw show his bicep workout routine to Puig and Pedri.

Home of Barca Fans