Sergio Aguero

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
The one thing good about seeing Barca lose is knowing these fans will be on some Manchester City board in a year crying how "We" need to sell that inconsistent bum Aguero to buy the next flavour of the month.

But it won't happen, these fans will remain on your board AND Man City, crying about both. So I hope you suffer with them for as long as possible all while you fight relegation zone when Rosell bankrupts your team.

SoMa

Thats great and all for the people talking about how aguero would be shit as a winger and you are right but what failed us this season is not having anyone besides messi who can score. Who says you have to play with 2 natural wingers up front? obviously not us, or do you forget how we played when sanchez and villa have been injured? Aguero could have played where cesc was playing and you know, actually score. iniesta could have played in sanchez's place and cesc could have played in iniestas.

Its all pointless to talk about now but still, what could have been.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The one thing good about seeing Barca lose is knowing these fans will be on some Manchester City board in a year crying how "We" need to sell that inconsistent bum Aguero to buy the next flavour of the month.
We should so sell Aguero... Inconsistent bas*ard

Maria

Thats great and all for the people talking about how aguero would be shit as a winger and you are right but what failed us this season is not having anyone besides messi who can score. Who says you have to play with 2 natural wingers up front? obviously not us, or do you forget how we played when sanchez and villa have been injured? Aguero could have played where cesc was playing and you know, actually score. iniesta could have played in sanchez's place and cesc could have played in iniestas.

Its all pointless to talk about now but still, what could have been.

do you realize that nobody knew that villa will break his league and pedro will be shit? or that abi won't play football ever again and pique's season will be ruined by injuries?

it's all pointless to talk about now but still what could have been. :wub:

BitByBit

It's ok next game Llorente or Javi Martinez will play an awesome game and we'll move onto the next flair of the week, making it one of them. Or someone from the CL final.

mixer

tumblr_m4sm4nOl0d1r3ut4bo1_500.jpg

aguero what a badass

Paganinisrvnge

Aguero deserves more praise. He is a key figure for Argentina now. Messi + Aguero + Higuian = A fantastic attacking trio. Not to mention Di Maria(although I hate his diving for Madrid). I can really see Argentina at least making the semis of the world cup.

Diogo28

Aguero deserves more praise. He is a key figure for Argentina now. Messi + Aguero + Higuian = A fantastic attacking trio. Not to mention Di Maria(although I hate his diving for Madrid). I can really see Argentina at least making the semis of the world cup.

Their defence is awful.
Rojo plays for Sporting CP and they are having a terrible season, both club and player. Plus he is a CB playing as a LB, adding 0 to atack.
Garay and Zabaleta are only good players, easily beaten by the best forwards. The other CB seems to lack some Europe experience.
Either Messi and company score 4/5 goals against Germany/Spain/Brazil or they'll go home and in the last WC.

Home of Barca Fans