Sergio Aguero

dalitis8

Banned
I see Serie A now, like where the premier league was in the mid to late 90's and early 00's. Premier league then had 1 great team, half a dozen very solid teams and were in the early stages of rebuilding themselves for europe.

Similarly with Serie A, except I do not think they have a great team in that league, but they have 2 very good teams and half a dozen very solid teams and are rebuilding again after a decade at the top. IMO as whole they are a LONG way off the premier league and la liga at the moment.....hell Bundesliga maybe ahead too.

But Serie A is rebuilding again and everything is cyclical and I expect them to return to the top or near the top in a couple of years time.

If Milan can get some better investment, if Inter can hang on to their players and replenish the squad and if Juve can move up a level or 2 then the league would be better for it.

Out of the question. The trajectory is definitely downwards. It would take a miracle for Serie A to regain their former glory. The EPL looks set to remain the more solid league overall for the foreseeable future. But with Barca and Madrid being the 2 best in Europe overall.

Barcafan 2304

Out of the question. The trajectory is definitely downwards. It would take a miracle for Serie A to regain their former glory. The EPL looks set to remain the more solid league overall for the foreseeable future. But with Barca and Madrid being the 2 best in Europe overall.

Sadly (in a fashion) i agree. Cannot see past the top 4 EPL clubs and us and Madrid for the next few Champs Leagues tbh

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
if City sign Kun and Carlos doesn't leave they should play this lineup until the January window...

.....................Hart.....................
Micah..Kompany....Lescott.....Clichy
...............Yaya.....de Jong...........
....................Silva......................
Tevez...........Aguero..........Balotelli

i mean, wow, that shit is scary! they would be devastating...

Clichy, Lescott and Micah are rubbish. I only rate VK. I'm not sure Mario would start. Mancini prefers Barry or Milner. He loves parking the bus tbh.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
Mancini needs to grow some balls with all this firepower. De Jong and Yaya is plenty midfield steel.

Everyone has forgotten Dzeko exists.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Mancini needs to grow some balls with all this firepower. De Jong and Yaya is plenty midfield steel.

Everyone has forgotten Dzeko exists.

Yeah. I wonder what Dzeko must be thinking now.. "Damn, I have just ruined my career". Citeh should buy top class wingers..... That's what Dzeko needs.. I think.

Home of Barca Fans