Sergio Aguero

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
^^ missed the thread maybe? :p Or it's about a post few pages back you didnt quoted?

Lol, i'm no martyr.. It's that you keep picking up a fight with me, with those ironic posts of yours... If i'm annoying to you or something, just ignore the posts, and done deal...

@Raspberry, drama queen? Hmm, when i look into it now, it sure does look like it :D But naah, im too much pissed of in the past foew days, too much going on in personal life, and everything and everyone is annoying to me... :)

@Bojan, ne idem nigde brate tu sam.. Ali ovaj majkl sere vec mesecima, i tu i na onaj drugi Inter forum.. Konstanto hoce se svadjati, a ja imam neke probleme kuci, i onako, ekplodirao sam :D Nema veze :)

Back on topic now... Juventus fans are confident Aguero will be their player, although the reports say Atletico recejted their offer (which is rumored to be 35-40 mils), and they will try and get Rossi... For Aguero, lastest news say it will be either Real or City, which i doubt for both.. I can only see him at Chelsea, or he will stay at Atletico... Too bad i cant see him in blue and black :(

edit: PS, i saw what was your comment about :facepalm: :D

Barcafan 2304

Can only see England. He does not fit in our plans and if RM are to go for a forward, i fancy it will be Tevez. I know there is interest from Juve but i can only imagine Aguero going to the EPL

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Aguero would be played on the left if he comes to Chelsea.

----------Torres
--Aguero-------Sturridge

Is how I'd imagine the attack would be.

M

mitkoa7x

barcastuff:
Atletico attacker Sergio Aguero (23) asked Messi at the beginning of this year to sound out Barcelona officials on a transfer. [as]

impeh

Hi, its me..
barcastuff:
Atletico attacker Sergio Aguero (23) asked Messi at the beginning of this year to sound out Barcelona officials on a transfer. [as]

probably true, and im sure messi would love him, but with sanchez very nearly wrapped up it wont happen :(

SwiftGuyver

Alexis is the right choice for us IMO, very happy we're signing him...

if we couldn't get him, Kun would be the only other forward i'd want us to try and buy though...

Raspberry

Well Aguero has said he wants to move to either England or stay in spain as "they are the best two leagues".

Must hurt those Inter fans who were drooling over him.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Well Aguero has said he wants to move to either England or stay in spain as "they are the best two leagues".

The Source?! As far as I know he never mentioned england. He just said he prefers to stay in Spain.

Raspberry

The Source?! As far as I know he never mentioned england. He just said he prefers to stay in Spain.

"I will seek the best for me, I know that my representatives are working and for now I don't want to think about it. I will do something after the Copa America, when I am able to think calmly.

"But if I said I saw myself at Atletico, I'd be lying. I'd prefer to play in Spain or England, those are the two best countries."

Source: Sky Sports

Sergio

Sergison

Not as much as I imagine it must hurt City fans that their captain wants to move to Inter, or anywhere that isn't Manchester for that matter.

Raspberry

Not as much as I imagine it must hurt City fans that their captain wants to move to Inter, or anywhere that isn't Manchester for that matter.

Nah, Tevez doesn't want to move to Inter and even if he did they couldn't afford him anyway. He would rather move to Corinthians than Inter.

Tevez leaves, we get Aguero. Tevez stays he gives 100%. Win win.

Home of Barca Fans