Sergio Aguero

Zqa-

He already does that.. 20 goals last season, 12 so far this season, and remember, the guy is only 20 years old, and the pressure on him is enormous.

F

FC Barca11

the pressure on him is enormous.

The pressure on him is enormous!?!?! Think about his poor son. The father is Sergio Aguero and the grandfather is Diego Armando MARADONA

:smiley_scared:

Evil

Shabazz
20 years old, amazing talent, terrories us everytime we play against them. All I can say is .. SIGN HIM !! Imajine getting him Ribery and Cesc all together in 1 summer ? That would be a dream come true !

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
Can we really compare the pressure of playing in Barcelona to one in Atletico Madrid?
Atletico gets his first win in 2009 after 2 months and we are in alert mode as soon as we fail to win for 2 matches.
Imo. Messi is way batter than Aguero. Both as a player and mentally

Zqa-

I certainly think we can..

Aguero was supposed to be Atletico's star when he was bought, at then, he was only 18 years old. And when Torres was sold, he was their only star, he was 19 years old.. He was pretty much bought to get them back in the top of La Liga... that's pressure..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Aguero openly criticized Atletico Madrid coach for their elimination vs. Porto. He accused him for not playing Forlan from the beginning, saying: "I couldn`t play alone"

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Very good game again from Aguero today! The companionship with Forlan is working really well. I don't know if I violate any Barcelona fan ethics or "rules", but I really like Atletico Madrid. When it clicks betwen Simao, Maxi, Sinama, Forlan and Aguero, Atletico are deadly! If they could keep their squad intact for next season (if we don't get Aguero that is?) and get a good DM and maybe one more midfielder, they will finish second behind us next season IMO. But the problem is that they don't have a real midfield? Even Simao and Sinama/Maxi are really offensive! But maybe it's their system of playing?

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
I don`t think anyone has a problem with Atleti. If Espanyol is Madrid`s club in Barcelona, Atletico is.... Ok, I took it too far :p

Glad he patched things up with Abel Resino. Definitely worth considering, even with that 60 mil. release clause.

nebeer

Love is All
Very good game again from Aguero today! The companionship with Forlan is working really well. I don't know if I violate any Barcelona fan ethics or "rules", but I really like Atletico Madrid. When it clicks betwen Simao, Maxi, Sinama, Forlan and Aguero, Atletico are deadly! If they could keep their squad intact for next season (if we don't get Aguero that is?) and get a good DM and maybe one more midfielder, they will finish second behind us next season IMO. But the problem is that they don't have a real midfield? Even Simao and Sinama/Maxi are really offensive! But maybe it's their system of playing?

I also enjoy Atleti's game. I would have liked them to proceed to CL quarter finals. I agree with you that they have great possibilities. Still I think we might buy Aguero. He is really good and can operate as a winger as well at times. He is so young, he will only get better.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Should Eto leave, I`m in favor of bringing proven La Liga strikers such as Aguero or Villa, or maybe even Torres (not gonna happen I know)

Zqa-

Agüero for me. He would fit in perfect.. He's much of a young Villa, just with a higher potential.

Home of Barca Fans