Sergiño Dest (loaned to PSV)

wisconsincule

I hope Dest's incorporation into the USMNT and good performance like that will make more American fans follow and gravitate toward us.

We should sell more jerseys in the US.

I was at my local shop which has a board of all of the best selling jerseys.

Dest was #2 behind Ronaldo.

Messi was #5

(I live in the US)

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Best American player ever :worthy:

Our scouts doing bits with our young player purchases (Araujo, Pedri, Dest, Trincao, etc). Imagine if this guy went to Bayern.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I was at my local shop which has a board of all of the best selling jerseys.

Dest was #2 behind Ronaldo.

Messi was #5

(I live in the US)

That is incredible. Is the second best selling jersey at the shop a Barca Dest jersey or a USMNT Dest jersey? I take it is the latter? Otherwise it can't be explained why he is ahead of Messi.

Sailor Mars

In his post-match interview, he called Messi on of the greatest of all time rather than THE greatest of all time.
Don't need this type of attitude in the Barca locker room. Sell him and sign Davies for RWB instead.

AjaxAmsterdam

Dutch media are mad that he chose USA over us. It's a good compliment for him.

Yeah not true lol.
Everyone understood his choice here. He was not considered a big talent here and wasnt selected for any youth team and then US came in and give him that confidence. I wouldve made the same choice.

I would make a case that Dest is the biggest beneficiary of Koemans system (case can be made for Busquets aswell). Hes a mediocre RB will get folded against any class 1v1 in defense but he has opportunity to be
a really special RWB with 3CBs covering for him.

Home of Barca Fans