Sergiño Dest (loaned to PSV)

Messigician

Honestly at this point.

Fire out scouts.

And just get whoever Bayern are chasing and offer them a higher wage and a more prominent role and hope they choose us over Bayern.

Sounds like a meme but I'm 100% sure we will end up with a functional team even with sloppy seconds

Latschenkiefer

Not surprised the best player on our part happens to be AMERICAN.

USA! USA! USA!.

(Just a joke pls don't kill me).

But seriously the RB spot is probably his full time now. He has been great since he's come here and even I have been a bit surprised.

This is really not very surprising. Many of our best players including Messi have been AMERICANS.

Dest was really good today.

Last edited:

Sorin

Him and Pedri the only positives today. He has guts, and his technical skills are already probably only second to Messi. Still early days but he looks promising and for 20m-25m looks like a good deal.

MagIX

Him and Pedri the only positives today. He has guts, and his technical skills are already probably only second to Messi. Still early days but he looks promising and for 20m-25m looks like a good deal.

Totally agree.
Generally speaking, no need to sped millions and millions (for exemple like we did with 420mio for Dembele-Coutinho-Griezmann) if you have a good management and good talent scouts.

Birdy

Props to Koeman for benching the liability called Sergi Roberto and starting a real RB even if aged 19.
He certainly needs to develop certain aspects of his game, but he understands his position the way it should be for football in 2020.
I have said I will start a big thread when i find time on what Roberto does wrong, and why he never played as an RB even though nominally playing there.
All these problems simply vanish with Dest starting.

Home of Barca Fans