Sergiño Dest (loaned to PSV)

Jenks

Well at least one USMNT player will be easy to follow as I will see him week in, week out anyways. Also if it happens prepare to get USMNT fanatic members.. they are something else

They were absolutely unbearable in the Dortmund threads I frequent on another forum. They made it very difficult to like Pulisic as a result.

BBZ8800

Is there a chance that we are buying him from commercial reasons to get more viewers and sponsors from USA?

Not that he is a bad player, but...

Zebulun

Is there a chance that we are buying him from commercial reasons to get more viewers and sponsors from USA?

Not that he is a bad player, but...

definitely, i know we're bad negotiators but having both him and konrad could be something explored by the next board.

SmilerBam

Honestly,never heard of him until he was linked with Barca.What are his qualities?How does he compare with Semedo?If he's another Semedo...only speed and not brain,than better to stay with Sergi ''El Capitano'' Roberto.

gasgas

.....................mats
Dest........araujo...........garcia.....alba
Trin17/dembouz....pjanic..fdj.....fati/cotinho
.....................depay..messi....

Teams wont know what hit em dadeki.

Annie are you okay, you been hit by
You been struck by
A Catalan criminal

AjaxAmsterdam

He was really low rated in the youth of Ajax , last talent of his cycle to get a contract. Last year in preseason when a lot of internationals were still on a break he took his chance. Got a bit lucky with injuries of competition but he looked really good.

Now he did have a dip which is expected and as result you wont see many Dutch fans speaking that highly of him but the talent is there. Just needs work on his physicality and general defending.

Weird time we live in where a 2nd string Ajax back gets sold for 25m to be a potential starter at Barca.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Would be cool to see an American along with Konrad make it here.

But with Dest I'm still not certain about him. He has the talent and potential and I guess we will have to wait and see how he develops if he indeed signs with us.

Home of Barca Fans