Sergi Samper

Dimonsss

Did you also count the zillion of bad passes and balls lost by Quesada and Calvet ?

Yes. There was the same quantity, but playing 70 minutes, not 20 min ... And there were also brilliant Nando pass, when this forum favourite Adama being alone couldn't score from 5 meters... Couldn't find the same from Babunski and Enguene.

I know there is some favourites, like Adama, Enguene, Samper. Samper played really well, he was one of the best players that evening (if not the best). Adama also looked good. But Enguene cannot be happy with his performance. Sorry, but I cannot call white, what is really black. Stop deluding yourself. Enguene looked bad, IMHO! Ok, you can say that Pol and Nando also played bad, but you cannot say that Enguene was brilliant.

Last edited:

Tonykross

I'm not saying they're bad players, they just didn't play well in that particular game,I've watched most of their games and they're all very good with lots of potential.Samper whom I considered one of the best players also made a couple of crucial mistakes which would have cost them the game, he was caught in possession twice, which led to two clear opportunities for the opposition. young players are bound to make a mistakes.

Dimonsss

I'm not saying they're bad players, they just didn't play well in that particular game,I've watched most of their games and they're all very good with lots of potential.Samper whom I considered one of the best players also made a couple of crucial mistakes which would have cost them the game, he was caught in possession twice, which led to two clear opportunities for the opposition. young players are bound to make a mistakes.

Here I partly agree with you. In my opinion, we have 4 very talanted CM (Nando, Calvet, Babunski, Enguene). All they are in the same level, maybe only Enguene is behind them at the moment (but he is younger, so it doesn't mean something). In the last game all they also played similarly. What I couldn't agree with is that Nando and Pol were that bad like you wrote in your first post. If I have to allot the marks there would be - Quesada, Calvet and Babunski - 7, Enguene - 6.

What abou Samper. Yes, he has made some very crucial mistakes (especially the one in the last minutes of the game), but I am sure he will work on it.

Tonykross

Samper was very good, he controlled and dictated the tempo of the game, in my own opinion, he and Kaptoum are the best midfielders in La masia, they just have that whoa factor in their game.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Regarding the article... Samper joined Barca when he was much younger than 13... He was 6 or 8 years old (can't remember which one). Xavi joined when he was 11, not 13...

Yugi

[video=metacafe;9292502/sergi_samper_vs_espanyol/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9292502/sergi_samper_vs_espanyol/[/video]

haven´t seen this yet, thanks allas

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Called up to the Spanish u19 along with Sandro Ramirez and Grimaldo, which will mean that he'll miss the last group game of the Nextgen Series.

Home of Barca Fans