Sergi Gomez

F4THi

Banned
Hmm not bad, 2 years ago i was expecting way better development from him, absolutely it didn't work with Eusibeo :/

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
No. Why are 90% of arabic guys called Mohammed?
Some names are just more popular than others.

Actually Muhammad is not even their name. Its the name of the Prophet (S.A.W) Muslim use before their name as a sign of affection. Like my name is Muhammad Behroz Khan but I am known as Behroz not Muhammad. Its just that in most part of the world people use the first name for a person so mostly they are called Muhammad instead of their actual name which comes after that. Just as Muhammad Salah would be called Muhammad instead of Salah in many Western countries

khaled_a_d

Actually Muhammad is not even their name. Its the name of the Prophet (S.A.W) Muslim use before their name as a sign of affection. Like my name is Muhammad Behroz Khan but I am known as Behroz not Muhammad. Its just that in most part of the world people use the first name for a person so mostly they are called Muhammad instead of their actual name which comes after that. Just as Muhammad Salah would be called Muhammad instead of Salah in many Western countries

WTF?I am Egyptian and Mohamed & Ahmed are the 1st actual name of half of the male population here ,Mohamed is called Mohamed not by his second name
The only reason someone named Mohamed is called by his second name here is b/c if you said his name you will find many answering you so we call second name just to be more specific
Same in most Arabic population even though it isn't as popular as it is in Egypt ,I don't how it works in Pakistan but that that is the way in Arab Countries

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
WTF?I am Egyptian and Mohamed & Ahmed are the 1st actual name of half of the male population here ,Mohamed is called Mohamed not by his second name
The only reason someone named Mohamed is called by his second name here is b/c if you said his name you will find many answering you so we call second name just to be more specific
Same in most Arabic population even though it isn't as popular as it is in Egypt ,I don't how it works in Pakistan but that that is the way in Arab Countries

Well if you start using Muhammad as the first name here every other person will answer to you so its kind of a moot point and so the second name is used as the first

khaled_a_d

Well if you start using Muhammad as the first name here every other person will answer to you so its kind of a moot point and so the second name is used as the first

Dude,you are saying it isn't their name which isn't true
have of population here name their male kids Mohamed ,it is there actual name.period

Crixus

Almeria are interested in Barcelona B centre back Sergi Gomez (22). He could join the Liga club on loan next season. [voz de almeria]
Would be awesome for him getting some la liga experience .

Eetu

Adormit
All the best to him, hope he does well.

In the world before Fontàs' emergency promotion, never would I have guessed that it would be Bartra out of this trio to be able to actually stick around. Or with Muniesa, out of the quartet.

L

linetty

Official: Barcelona confirm the transfer of B centre back Sergi Gomez (22) to Celta Vigo, where he signs a 3-year contract #fcblive

Home of Barca Fans