Serge Gnabry

• Thread starter Haruko The Goon
  • Start date

serghei

Seems to me Coman is always fit to play the games that matter. Played last year games vs PSG, played the 2020 CL games at the end of the season.

Gnaby or Coman would be great for us. I'd take either one in a heartbeat.

Andresito

Staff member
Bayern won't sell Gnabry for less than 100m. And he's probably not worth that much. Same case as Grealish.

olivis

Gnabry seems to shine every now and then and play GOAT level games but other games he dissapears.

He's certainly not one of the 'strongholders' at Bayern. Those are Lewandowski, Muller, Kimmich and Neuer

Joan

His contract runs out in 2023. and the talks aren't going well. Could he be an option for us in the summer?

Andresito

Staff member
Serge Gnabry wants to be on a similar salary structure to Kingsley Coman & Leroy San?, earning around €15m per year but is currently receiving less than €10m - his current deal expires in 2023. (Sky Germany)

Temptation

Serge Gnabry wants to be on a similar salary structure to Kingsley Coman & Leroy San?, earning around ?15m per year but is currently receiving less than ?10m - his current deal expires in 2023. (Sky Germany)

Gnabry has been shite for a while now. Inconsistent af.

Anyways, if reports are to be believed, there's interest from Real Madrid.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't buy the Madrid rumor, especially if they get Mbappe. They will have Mbappe on the left and Vinicius on the right probably, don't really need Gnabry.

mc_lovin

I don't buy the Madrid rumor, especially if they get Mbappe. They will have Mbappe on the left and Vinicius on the right probably, don't really need Gnabry.

They would do well to get a RW.

Vinicius there sounds plain wrong to me... there are players who are versatile enough (like Ferran), but he's not one of them by the looks of it. Like Messi, who I couldn't imagine on the left.

Mbappe could do it, but you don't pay someone 40m+ to not play his best position.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sounds like he's unlikely to renew with Bayern.

Might get sold this summer or leave for free next year.

MTL_Barca

No big news really, apparently not happy they didn't try hard to renew him. Probably means they didn't offer the same contract Coman (and Sane) got.

Good player but quite inconsistent. Madrid rumors are interesting, thought he'd more likely return to the PL.

Home of Barca Fans