Semifinal: Netherlands - Argentina 0-0 (2-4 pk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulFCB

Banned
I was planning to go to sleep at 1 so I would be more rested tomorrow, game finished at 2 and I don't think I'll be sleeping tonight :dance2::dance2::dance2:.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Ryu said himself he became a Bayern fan and arrogant because the others liked Dortmund who were doing well at the time so don't be fooled, a bit of an inferiority complex there. He's also joking obviously.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

No No No boss how can The genius of LvG can go wrong against a no-name Sabella.

That's just impossibru.

Thanks lord that diving cunt won't touch the trophy.

As I said, I think he had too much respect for Messi and the likes of Higuain, Aguero etc. and thought 3 attacking players would be enough to score 1 or 2 via counter.
Obviously that does work at times, but sometimes, it doesn't. And if you start the penalty shootout with some almost no-name CB instead of one of your offense star players, you have it coming.

JamDav1982

As I said, I think he had too much respect for Messi and the likes of Higuain, Aguero etc. and thought 3 attacking players would be enough to score 1 or 2 via counter.
Obviously that does work at times, but sometimes, it doesn't. And if you start the penalty shootout with some almost no-name CB instead of one of your offense star players, you have it coming.

So not a genius that out did Sabella then?

PaulFCB

Banned
LvG a genius, his team needed 90+ minutes of football against Demichelis, Garay, Zaba or Rojo to have a shot on goal :neymar:.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

So not a genius that out did Sabella then?

Jup, he chose the wrong approach. Also it was rather stupid not to use his 2nd keeper again (he already went through a shootout this tournament, the other guy didn't, not to mention that he had never ever saved a single penalty up to this point, from what I heard + the added humiliation of the Costa Rica match).

Last edited:

GoobiePls

S♥NE
Exactly, glad the Netherlands are out now.

Argentina really can't do any wrong on this forum can they? It's actually quite sad how obviously biased it is here and if you as a neutral disagree with something you get attacked like this.

I said most of the bigger countries do it killing a game with super slow buildup. This includes Holland, Belgium, Russia, Argentina, ...

JamDav1982

Argentina really can't do any wrong on this forum can they? It's actually quite sad how obviously biased it is here and if you as a neutral disagree with something you get attacked like this.

I said most of the bigger countries do it killing a game with super slow buildup. This includes Holland, Belgium, Russia, Argentina, ...

Argentina try to play on the break.

Teams have sat in against them purely because of Messi.

It is almost impossible to play a quick passing game when teams do that well.

:lol:

footyfan

Calma, calma
Enzo Perez the best player on the pitch until he got substituted, doing his best Di Maria impression :worthy:

Stick to 4-4-2 in the final with today's lineup, only change being Di Maria in place of Lavezzi.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
+1

I found it funny how the Southern Americans were ridiculing Old Europe for having so many "big" football nations dropping out early and in embarrassing manner. I guess they stopped laughing by now, especially when the final is indeed the central European classic of Germany vs. Holland.

Argentina are going to get thumped tonight. Holland will easily stop Messi getting the ball and that will be that as Argentina have nothing else in their locker. All Europe final.

Hello guys... was that part of the jinx? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans