Semifinal: Brasil - Germany 1-7

Status
Not open for further replies.

FC B

If Germany plays their usual game they will win. It is sad Neymar, and TS can't play, it woud've been much more entertaining to watch.

King Leo

Banned
I heard that a major brazilian company has paid for thousands of fans to wear a Neymar MASK in today's game in solidarity with the kid.

33agtnn.jpg

Last edited:

DB10

I want to see a Brazil/Argentina just for the drama but I want Germany to beat Brazil. LOL WUT. :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They can honour Neymar by supporting their team fully without booing a single time and help the team to victory against Germany with their support.

Gooch

I hope Germany beats them badly and Brazil's 30 year love affair with football forca comes to an end.

King Leo

Banned
if you really love football, then you would fancy a superclassico between Argentina and Brazil. First Brazil has to win and Argentina to follow. The two never met before in a final and to have it in the Maracana with 40k Argentinians in the stands adds so much to the drama. Come on! Germany and holland can play the Euro or something like that.... I'm cheering for Brazil today for this reason and HOPE Argentina joins the party tomorrow.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

if you really love football, then you would fancy a superclassico between Argentina and Brazil.

Sorry, but no fuckin way.
The Dutch and us Germans have played far more impressive/attractive football during the course of the tournament compared to what both Argentina and Brazil delivered. If you LOVE football, then you would fancy the European superclassico between Germany and Netherlands.

J

jurgo

aha, netherlands played very amazing the last 2 games against top :) teams?

footyfan

Calma, calma
Germany havent been impressive since their first game. Holland, on the other hand, have been great, thanks to Robben's brilliance and Sneijder's resurgence. I feel like whoever wins the Ned-Arg semi will win the tournament.

akaranzo

Germany havent been impressive since their first game. Holland, on the other hand, have been great, thanks to Robben's brilliance and Sneijder's resurgence. I feel like whoever wins the Ned-Arg semi will win the tournament.

I disagree. Holland's only really good game was the one against Spain, they've been average in the rest and got super lucky against Mexico.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Okay, France looked impressive in the tournament. Then look how they were walled by Germany without even too much of an effort. That should tell you something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans