Saul Niguez

El Flaco

What does Ceballos said?

CXf0pPUWEAA-Q3a.jpg

[tw]682307945770663937[/tw]

And it's not the only tweet Ceballos mentioned from that time.

Mundo Deportivo made an article about this case.

Cheers to [MENTION=19697]Vlom[/MENTION] for the translation of his remaining tweets.

"With Franco this would have never happened"

"@piqué @cesc you are shameless to show your faces with the catalan flag, get out of the country catalans!"

"Disgusting bunch the catalans, go all die already"

"I would definitely fuck that (Sara) Carbonero; fuck Iker, he probably has a dick smaller than a coin that son of a bitch"

"In my neighborhood there was no need to score 3 goals to take the ball, you just needed to be a gispy"

"Why do 14 year old girls suddenly all have such big brest ? Is it from all the breath holding while sucking (dicks)" (this one is probably the most disturbing lol)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ceballos is an interesting character. He said all those awful things, but tweets before and after those comments suggest he's a Barca fan. He was 15 years old or so back then which in no way justifies his comments, but do anyone think Barca will ignore this, forget this and try to sign him?

He got a 15m buyout and it's going to be either Barca or another big, big midfield talent going to Real Madrid. The player who benched our own midfield hope, Denis Suarez and absolutely outclassed him. Not once in a bluemoon thing either considering he's been one of Betis' best players for two years now and he's 20 years old.

[tw]372812191042637824[/tw]

[tw]299878836420616192[/tw]

[tw]209739306535882754[/tw]

[tw]320154753269125120[/tw]

Messi983

He talked stupid things on twitter where most people talk stupid things. And most of the times they don't even mean those things serious.

DonAK

[MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION]

Generally supporting Barca, retelling the story about Xavi's mom forcing him to stay in Barca, being in awe of ball circulation under Pep and this story about Puyol and Pique where Pique supposedly tells how much Puyol will be missed telling a story about him being a leader and telling Pique to get his shit together and concentrate even while being 4-0 up with three minutes remaining.

God Serena

He makes bad comments about Catalans. He makes bad comments about Basques. He even makes bad comments about Iker and his wife when he was at Madrid.

He has a hobby as a twitter troll. Not actually as bad as people make out.

Sorin

So let's be clear. On 25th of May 2012 he wants a bomb to fall on a stadium, killing catalans and what have you, but on the 4th of June of the same year he "sings odes" to Guardiola who is an avid supporter of Catalan Independence? Barely over half a year later sucks Xavi's and Puyol's dick, posts Barca line-ups? He is either bipolar or trying to save face. I think the second option is the one which is correct.

DonAK

So let's be clear. On 25th of May 2012 he wants a bomb to fall on a stadium, killing catalans and what have you, but on the 4th of June of the same year he "sings odes" to Guardiola who is an avid supporter of Catalan Independence? Barely over half a year later sucks Xavi's and Puyol's dick, posts Barca line-ups? He is either bipolar or trying to save face. I think the second option is the one which is correct.

He posted Barca praise before 25th of May 2012 too.

Probably bipolar or just a stupid/asshole teen.

Jay Jay

Maybe Saul should be our no.2 option if fail to sign Verratti but with that transfer ban it will be difficult.

Fuck Ceballos he is an idiot.

At the moment and position that we looking for Ceballon would be better fit. Only if he come as Iniesta replace and play with Busquets and Sergi/Rakitic.

Raketa10

At the moment and position that we looking for Ceballon would be better fit. Only if he come as Iniesta replace and play with Busquets and Sergi/Rakitic.

Yeah it's a truly good idea to bring a player who said those things about Catalans. Marvelous idea!

Die Catalans die already! We won't die but come and play for our club! Please come and piss on our flag! As I said truly fantastic idea.

Jesus people have some dignity. And appart from that he is a true IDIOT and I wouldn't want total moron in my team even if he is world class player which he still isn't.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans