Sandro Rosell

Seamus

wow rosell is starting with a bang

-He brought a private prosecution against Laporta for defamation during the electoral campaign.
-Announced that the ex-general director, Joan Oliver, was given 852.787 euros in respect of indemnity.
-They will propose to the Assembly the creation of the “Honorary President” figure, since it is not in the club’s statute.

attacking the previous board members is one thing, but Cruyff?
that aint cool

Has Cruyff been thrown out or whats the story?? By thrown out i mean not the honouray president anymore??

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Cruyff isn't being attacked, Rosell is simply consulting the members about whether they approve of a decision made unilaterally by Laporta which is not catered for in the club's constitution.

mobster_1930

Yeah, right Cruyff isn't attacked. He is stripped of Barcelona honorary president title and surely he won't mind much. Fuck, Cruyff deserved this title for everything he has done for Barca, this action of Rossel is despicable. I really don't know why so much of Barca fans like Rossel more than Laporta and why you are thinking that he is like wiser than Laporta or something. Laporta was very competent manager and great cule, it was just his open-mindedness that gained him this image. I'm really out of word for this Cruyff stripping and generaly a lack of respect towards Laporta. He was the best president Barca ever had, Barca had both economic and sport success, and there is only one man to give credit for- Laporta. How many presidents would choose Team-B manager after 2 trophyless years in a row ? Does Cruyff looks happy here when returning his honorary presidental badge ? :
foto_444684_CAS.jpg

This is so cruel, it's beyond words. Cruyff didn't deserve this ffs. Rossell is a fucking cunt.

Last edited:

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
You haven't got a clue what you're talking about, Cruyff returned the badge of his own free will, he hasn't been stripped of the title by anybody.

MJ BarcaFan

Pres. Rosell in action...

Concensus/participative leadership style by Rosell is the way to go...

Barca's Charter must be followed to the letter. By suggesting that creating an Hon. President position thru proper means, implies that he is trying to correct what Laporta's team has seemingly overlooked. As a lawyer himself, Laporta should know these things... no wonder Cruyff voluntarily returned the Hon. badge... I think that's the right thing to do. Cruyff should be hailed for this gentlemanly act.

Barca's constituency could then legally appoint an Hon. Pres once the Charter is amended. That is if there is an agreement within the Club. A referendum for this purpose is in order surely.

Barcafan 2304

You haven't got a clue what you're talking about, Cruyff returned the badge of his own free will, he hasn't been stripped of the title by anybody.

I guess Mobster is thinking just because he didnt hand his badge over with a big smile on his face and doing cartwheels into the office, its cruelty that is right up there with sticking a cute rabbit in a pitbull pen.

mobster_1930

He accepted the title because he wanted do at the first place, it was great honour to him to be a honorary president at instituon like Barca like he said. After a "little chat" with Rossell he had to return it. Please, resigning of his own will is so naive to believe in.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
I just dont understand why this is an important issue for Rossel right now. I mean really, honorary president title???

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
He accepted the title because he wanted do at the first place, it was great honour to him to be a honorary president at instituon like Barca like he said. After a "little chat" with Rossell he had to return it. Please, resigning of his own will is so naive to believe in.

Cruyff's ego meant that he couldn't risk the democratic process stripping him of the title, so he bit the bullet. Cruyff doesn't do anything he doesn't want to, we know that for sure!

S

Super Pippo

His building plans:

Awful, such a shame the great Foster project is being shelved for such uninspiring crap.

spursandbarca

because Laporta only appointed Cryuff to this non exsistant title 6 months before the end of his reign. If it was such a huge honour why not 3 years ago? Why not suggest it when starting his 2nd term??

It was done purely to annoy SR.

Rosell never asked Cryuff to hand back the honour/badge and he said hed let the assembly decide.

Barcafan 2304

because Laporta only appointed Cryuff to this non exsistant title 6 months before the end of his reign. If it was such a huge honour why not 3 years ago? Why not suggest it when starting his 2nd term??

It was done purely to annoy SR.

Rosell never asked Cryuff to hand back the honour/badge and he said hed let the assembly decide.

Here here mate. At the risk of being a SR fan boy, I cant see what he has done wrong in this.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Rosell: “We're negotiating a credit of 150M to deal with our short-term expenses. That’s also why we needed to sell Chygrynskiy.”.

Rosell: “I don’t know if he was pressured by his agent or brother but we tried to convince Toure to stay. But his decision was made.”

Rosell: “Keirrison, Henrique, Hleb and Cáceres? We have offers for some of them, but I can’t be more specific for now.”

Rosell: “There are no offers for Ibrahimovic and I’m totally convinced that Guardiola will get the best out of him next season.”

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Rosell says we have 50m + the amount we gathered from sales of Chyga & Toure(15 + 24)... so ultimately 89m for transfers this summer(This is excluding Villa's transfer fee)

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans