Sandro Ramirez

JamDav1982

Nah. Koeman had been to La rosaleda to scout Sandro but the pre-agreement also involved a 2M sign on bonus for Sandro and his agent for not negotiating with other clubs.

I know Koeman was there to watch him.

Are you saying going to Sevilla is a done deal?

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I think he'd be great in the PL. He's physically strong and mobile enough to lead a line on his own and get into great positions. His shot inside/near the area is also fairly accurate and has good power. He'd get more space in England and better service at Everton, he could potentially flourish. His progress does depend on how long Lukaku plans on staying at Everton as well though, if he ends up going there.

Abeir Toril

I'm not sure if changing a club after a year of regular playing is a good idea. Borja Baston was more stunning at Eibar and vanished without a trace at Swansea. So, I would rather recommend him to stay here and confirm his class. I am curious what a player he is - at Barca He mostly failed.

Messi983

He's having a great season but I don't think he's ready for a big club. Sevilla or Villarreal would be a better choice than Atletico where he'll most likely only be a backup to Lacazette or whichever big name striker they'll buy if they sell Griezmann. Also, have to keep in mind that Atletico can't register new players because of transfer ban. Last I've read is they are optimistic about their appeal and that CAS will decide until end of this month so if Sandro has really choosen Atletico then probably nothing will be made official before that.

Estadio Deportivo says Sandro will sign for Atletico Madrid.

According to the media he's already signed with Sevilla, Everton and Atletico so I won't believe any rumours about him until he officialy signs somewhere.

Abeir Toril

Definitely better than Paco. And much younger as well.

... The verdict on their 16/17 season. To talk about Sandro as a decent striker, he has to reaffirm himself next season. Cases like this happened so many times and I'm really surprised that such firm opinions can be made on a player like Sandro ;). Pretty interesting how he can handle at Sevilla because lately there were already a few strikers with good reputation (Immobile, Llorente, Vietto, Aspas), who let down there.

Home of Barca Fans