Votes: 98 45.8%
  • Rossi

Votes: 83 38.8%
  • None of them

Votes: 33 15.4%

• Total voters

Lemmi

The Reckoner
why dont we go for someone cheaper who is also a target man? heskey hasnt played much for villa this season and is a proven international forward.

impeh

Hi, its me..
depends who we're trying to 'replace' really. Or, rotate more..

if its villa, then rossi is the best option, if its pedro then probably sanchez as he's more of a winger, plus he would fit easier as he can play both sides (dont know if he any good down the middle)
so i guess he would be more useful. Plus if our players are going to be shooting from further out more, midfielders too.. sanchez not being a natural goalscorer wouldnt be so bad.

gingerless

why the f*ck would we get rossi and put him in the middle when we could have done that with villa??? nobody will replace messi in the middle, he is too much of a machine there... sanchez would be a better signing imo even though i have a thing for rossi. he's a hard worker like pedro and has trickery skills 100x more effective than cristiano plus he can play on the wings, so no contest for me

So difficult, can i ring a friend?

no sorry, you're out of calls

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
He's too expensive. Better throw the funds together and sign these two tanks for the same price as Kun!

dalitis8

Banned
Really have no idea. Seems like Sanchez is a better fit. If Messi'd reintegrate to RW then obviously Rossi but as we play now I'd rather have Sanchez. I think Villa is partially the reason to why we had a major goal drought with 1-0 wins in the beginning of this season. He simply can't create as much while he's a striker by soul.

With a winger, we'd have created much more chances and by force ended the goal drought. So it's:
Sanchez-Messi-Pedro

or Pedro-Rossi-Messi for me. However, Pedro-Messi-Rossi might work aswell. We'll have to see what Pep has in mind.

I definitely see the logic in what you are saying, but is Sanchez skillful enough to be our winger? Maybe he is better bet than Villa, at that position, but then what happens with Villa? Rossi is also a striker by nature, but he would suit our passing game like a glove.

So, to be precise:

Rossi: technically gifted and would suit our style, but not a natural winger.

Sanchez: a natural winger, but a bit lacking in technique and finesse.

It really is a hard choice, but I would bite the bullet and go for Rossi. And maybe Messi, should play as winger sometimes. Or maybe we should just go for Kun instead...

He's too expensive. Better throw the funds together and sign these two tanks for the same price as Kun!

He would cost 45m euros which is decent for a player of his caliber (and frankly, x10 the player that Ibra ever was) and his age. I do not find that amount extortionate.

But if we can get both Rossi and Sanchez for about the same amount of money, then I say bring those guys on.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
i admit i have not watched sanchez a lot.. from waht i saw in the videos, his style is similar to pdero, which is not good (to have two same players..)

If it were down to me, I'd make a whole team of Pedro's... That kind of hard work is bound to give you positive results!!

Lemmi

The Reckoner
why the f*ck would we get rossi and put him in the middle when we could have done that with villa??? nobody will replace messi in the middle, he is too much of a machine there... sanchez would be a better signing imo even though i have a thing for rossi. he's a hard worker like pedro and has trickery skills 100x more effective than cristiano plus he can play on the wings, so no contest for me

Because Messi shouldnt really be playing 55 games a season if we want to see the anything like the best of him for the next 7-10 years?

Home of Barca Fans