Samir Nasri

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Nasri will be a first team player for Ciddy. I'm not sure who Ducky is kidding...

He'll be a key man with Silva, De Jong, etc.

Raspberry

Citeh didn't produce him though... Not like Welbeck for example. So no, I am right... Thank Oldham.

If Micah has stayed at Oldham, he would not be the player he is today.

Then by your logic Puyol, Busquets, Messi etc are not from Barca's Academy.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
I'm just stating a fact.. Making sure people don't think Ciddy have youth products in the first team.

just read your signature and realized you are one of them United-fan-turned-madridista because of Cristiano Ronaldo..
Most annoying sorf of football fans. :lol:
just out of curiosity, how old are you ?

Raspberry

I'm just stating a fact.. Making sure people don't think Ciddy have youth products in the first team.

Your stating nothing. Just spouting your usual rubbish.

IS MESSI NOT FROM LA MASIA EITHER? In capitals because your eyesight must be bad, asked 3 times now...

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Welbeck is one of those very rare footballers that's been with his club since he was before 10 years old.

VERY FEW players are like that. no one in our current first team squad fits that mould. Bojan did but has since been moved on. that doesn't mean they're not our canteranos.

most footballers usually start with a provincial/local side, and then move to a bigger academy between the ages of 10 and 14.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
just read your signature and realized you are one of them United-fan-turned-madridista because of Cristiano Ronaldo..
Most annoying sorf of football fans. :lol:
just out of curiosity, how old are you ?

I'm 20 with a season ticket.. Stretford End (As my location states).

I've always liked Madrid,... Not just for Ronaldo... But it does help.

Home of Barca Fans