Sadio Mane

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Sexual grooming refers to actions or behaviors used to establish an emotional connection with a minor, and sometimes the child's family,[1] to lower the child's inhibitions with the objective of sexual abuse
What do you expect her to do? Cry in the photos?!

Grooming a 16 year old kid is very problematic. Loki is spot on:

I'm sure many 16 year old fangirls would be over the moon marrying their 30 year old crush like Zayn, BTS lads, CR7, JB, etc. Doesn't make it right, does it?

I knew guys you would say that and i also thought about that but my point was that it doesnt look like she was forced to marry him as now with 18 she still want to marry him(?), that would be the most scariest scenario. If it's the case that she was manipulated then yeah i agree with you....

If a 18 years old fangirl wants to marry a 30 years old celebrity it's morally reprehensible from the perspective of the 30 years old guy but not as bad as if she doesnt want it but someone forces her to make it, that was my point above :detective:

Temptation

I knew guys you would say that and i also thought about that but my point was that it doesnt look like she was forced to marry him as now with 18 she still want to marry him(?), that would be the most scariest szenario. If it's the case that she was manipulated then yeah i agree with you....

If a 18 years old fangirl wants to marry a 30 years old celebrity it's morally reprehensible from the perspective of the 30 years old guy but not as bad as if she doesnt want it but someone forces her to make it, that was my point above :detective:

It's not about forcing.

She was 16 when he first met her and was his girlfriend. Ofcourse, she won't magically start hating him at 18.

The thing is she was 16 when they got together.......

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It's not about forcing.

She was 16 when he first met her and was his girlfriend. Ofcourse, she won't magically start hating him at 18.

The thing is she was 16 when they got together.......

Are you sure they were together when she was 16? I only read that she knew him but at 18 they started to get to know each other more intense :thinking:

Temptation

Are you sure they were together when she was 16? I only read that she knew him but at 18 they started to get to know each other more intense :thinking:
The entire controversy is because she was 16.

I don't know all the details but they were definitely involved in some way when she was 16.

Otherwise people wouldn't have cared.

khaled_a_d

The entire controversy is because she was 16.

I don't know all the details but they were definitely involved in some way when she was 16.

Otherwise people wouldn't have cared.

Isn't that the legal marriage age in many European countries, and age of sexual consent is even younger?
I mean UK or example has only raised the age of marriage from 16 to 18 last year.

Last edited:

Loki

It's quite obvious she was reserved for Sadio from a young age.
pretty sure they tell 16 for the media. I wouldn't be surprised if he "chose" her when she was younger than that (if she is even 16, as if Mane has troubles to forge a birth certificate with his money. How does a teenager attract the attention of men? 99% it's about sex with a "pure" child. A big part of Islam's support in the male population comes from this very fact. They simply like to rape children. Mane is just another disgusting pedophile who uses his wealth and popularity on people who can't refuse him.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

pretty sure they tell 16 for the media. I wouldn't be surprised if he "chose" her when she was younger than that (if she is even 16, as if Mane has troubles to forge a birth certificate with his money. How does a teenager attract the attention of men? 99% it's about sex with a "pure" child. A big part of Islam's support in the male population comes from this very fact. They simply like to rape children. Mane is just another disgusting pedophile who uses his wealth and popularity on people who can't refuse him.

Crazy stuff. But Mane doesnt look the guy who would do that :thinking:

Home of Barca Fans